Part 2: Chapter 3

One week later: 

"I don't get why anyone would want to be with you." Sumi started. I watched her for a couple of moments before standing up. The studio was cold and dark. The sun was hidden behind a deluge of clouds. The snow fell heavy, leaving a somber effect on our world. 

"let's go eat some ramen in the break room," I stood a few feet away from her looking down at her figure. 

"Oo yes please!"

"Not you Daehyun!" I rolled my eyes, giving my hand to the girl who silently looked up at me. Daehyun pouted in the background as I stared at the confused girl in front of me. "I'm not going to leave until you come with me." 

"Ugh," she rolled her eyes. "fine." she stood up ignoring my hand and went ahead to the breakroom. 

"Is shin ramen good for you?"I ask taking out a pack of ramen from the cupboard.  

"yeah," I put the ramen in the boiling water and began to stir the mixture. 

"So how is everything going for you?" I could see her roll her eyes and she came beside me leaning her elbow on the counter. 

"I'm stuck in a class with you as my teacher...how good could it be?!" I smiled and looked at her. 

"I meant at home." her eyes immediately darkened. 

"We had a deal." 

"If you need an out, I can help. There are a few organization I know that help abused women and their children start fresh in a new apartment and everything-"

"Don't." she gritted her teeth looking down. "We had a deal. You said you wouldn't tell anyone." I shook my head putting the chopsticks down. 

"I didn't and I wouldn't. I'm just trying to help you." the sound of the water boiling and bubbling reached my ear. The smell of the noodles lingered on my nose but all I could think about was Sumi. 

"Don't. Act. Like you care." she looked up with her eyes watering. 

"I do care. You may be a bitch to me but no one deserves to be treated like that. I understand you, I've been there. It sucks." tears started to fall down her face. I gently placed my hand on her shoulder trying to give as much comfort as I could with the small gesture. "You are a beautiful, kind-despite your bitchy side- and talented girl," she looked up at me tears streaming down her face. "you don't deser-" before I could finish my sentence she quickly leaned forward and pecked my lips. 

"I-uh-my-uh..." I stood there stunned as she tried to stutter a response. 

"Sumi..." 

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry I don't know why I did that." I still stood there not knowing what to do. "Please don't tell anyone. If my mom-If my dad finds out I like girls, I'm dead." 

"I'm not-I won't tell anyone." she rubbed her eyes before clearing her throat. The scared innocent look that was once there was now gone and replaced with her normal look. 

"You better not." she turned around to leave but stopped in her tracks, as I looked at the door frame I saw what she did. Sungmin and Yoon-ki were standing there awe-struck not knowing what they just saw and what they should even do with what they just saw. "I-"

"uhhh" Yoon-ki began. 

"We won't tell anyone either..." Sungmin quietly said watching the girl nervously rock in place. And before anything else could be said she jetted out the break room and into the breakroom.