Part 2: Chapter 1

*Chapter dedicated to BTSgavemejams and  _naILeD_iT_

——————————————————————————————————————————————————"Of course I'm not unafraid

Of course, it's not all okay" 

———————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Life-life is hard, we all know that. There are times when everything comes falling on you, leaving your entire life to change in a split second. Then there are times when everything slowly crumbles down, and all you can do is sit there and watch. Sit there and watch your best-friend fall apart. Sit there and watch yourself fall apart with no one to help.

***

"Jungkook! Jungkook, are you okay? Can you hear me?" Jimin kneeled by his side softly slapping his face. Everyone else stood back not trying to overwhelm.

"What happened?" Taehyung asked struggling to get through the crowd of worry. I stood in the background not being able to fully process what was going on. Worries of what had happened-of what Taehyung had said to me a few seconds earlier crowded my judgment before violently pushed aside with worry for the boy sitting unconscious on the couch.

"He said he was feeling dizzy and was going to go to his room but then he fell back down on the couch and won't respond."

"Is he breathing?" Jimin looked at me nodding his head.

"Yeah," I walked over to where he was standing and felt his forehead then his neck for his pulse.

"He's hot and his pulse seems normal," I mumbled more to myself than the others. He wasn't dead, that's for sure. "Yoongi, get some ice and dampen a cloth with wet water." Yoongi practically booked it to the kitchen leaving the rest to continuously ask what they could do. I don't remember when I exactly became the nurse at that situation but suddenly the boys looked at me for answers. "We need to lay him on the couch,"

"I'll help," I held Jungkook head carefully placing it to lean on a pillow leaving Taehyung to place his feet up.

"Tae, roll his sweatpants up."

"I...know..." all heads turned to the weak voice speaking. 

"What?" confusion was written all over my face. What did he know?

"I know that I'm hot." he groaned trying to get back into a seating position. As he leaned his back against the soft couch his hand traveled to hold his stomach. I carefully watched him as he licked his lips before sighing. At that moment, I understood. 

"Are you okay?" Yoongi asked as he came back into the room. 

"Yeah, just tired." I, not so subtly, stared at him. I only realized what I was doing when his eyes met mine as well as everyone else's. I kept thinking about what I should do. Should I address the fact? But the others might not know. What if he doesn't want them to know? I shook my head finally fully realizing the situation I was in.