Chapter 25:

WARNING! MINIMUM CURSING AND VIOLENCE AHEAD. PROCEED AT YOUR OWN RISK 

Boss and the boy walk towards us the boy's gun now lowered. In a second action took over and these were the times that I was thankful I took lessons growing up. Boss jerked his head back hitting the young boy. His gun fell from his hand and Boss grabbed it. At the same time, I elbowed the guy in the nose and kicking him back. He groaned as his back met with the bookcase behind him. His body fell to the floor as books fell on him. I opened the locket and desperately pressed the button before closing it once more. The room was still and silent the only sound that met our ears was the boy's laughing. 

"Why are you laughing you?!" Boss asked angrily as he urged the gun more towards the kid's head. The kid stumbled up leaving his left hand to carry the weight of his body as he leaned on Boss's desk. 

"You will regret it." His eyes so dark and wanting to be fierce but again nothing but fear was in his eyes. He looked at me. "Especially you bitch." 

"Don't you dare threaten her" Boss warned. My hair was still down with my mouth mask still on. The only thing visible was my eyes, and they were pretty much covered by the strands of hair in front of my face. I walked over to him leading him to smirk, but his disgusting smile was wiped off once my fist met his face with burning fury. 

He stumbled back a bit but kept his composure. He chuckled as he wiped the blood from his lips. 

"Fiesty, I like it." My glare got darker with each second that got by. The other boy started to get up and walked closer to Boss and me. He quietly crept up behind us. "I'll give you a chance. You can come with us and we'll keep you safe. Or you can stay with this old good for nothing grandpa and die a painful death." 

"I should be the one asking you that." A loud thumping was heard coming down the stairs. A fearful Marcus opened the door and looked at us. 

"SEOLHYUN!" He yelled as his eyes watched something behind me. As I looked towards the door I saw the kid's reflection on the glass raising a lamp over my head. Before the lamp could meet my head I ducked letting it smash against the wall. I grabbed onto his shoulders as I kneed him in the stomach before raising his body and punching him in the face. He groaned as he held his stomach. I grabbed him by the arm and swung towards the wall once more making him yelp loudly as his back met with the hard cement wall. 

Marcus walked over to me and stood defensively in front of me from both the men. 

"Hyunki! You are going to wish you never did that! I WILL HURT EVERYONE YOU CARE ABOUT! I WILL TAKE ALL YOUR LOVED ONES AND KILL THEM RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOUR EYES! DO YOU HEAR ME?!" Anger filled my body. I could kill him, I wanted to, SO bad! 

"HEY! WATCH WHO-" Marcus started before I pushed him out of the way and walked towards the kid. "Seolhyun!" Marcus grabbed my arm trying to pull me back but I yanked my arm away from him. I slowly bent down towards the guy and grabbed his collar harshly. With everything I had in me, I smiled.  Laughter left my mouth as I jolted my head back. 

Confusion filled his eyes as he searched for the verification of the other two men, both of which were easily confused. 

"Seolhyun are you okay?" Boss asked 

"I'm going to regret it?! You are going to hurt all of the people I love?!" From my mouth escaped laughter but my eyes were as dark as the devils. All the men started to get confused as more laughter came from my mouth. It sounded so evil. My right hand let go of his collar with the other still holding on to him. It formed a fist, turning white as an angel and punched him. "DON'T EVER THREATEN ME!" I threw another punch, his face turned to the right. "AND IF YOU LAY A FINGER ON ANYONE I KNOW YOU WILL BE SORRY!" Another punch was thrown. And another.