Chapter 10:

That afternoon I walked to pick up Youngjin and we were walking in Hongdae. Youngjin stopped in front of a couple of boys dancing to BTS. He sat down next to a few other kids on the stairs and watched them dance. I stayed at a distance watching him. I loved seeing Youngjin so happy. I took a sip of my juice as I looked around. There was a man watching the dancers from a distance. He was wearing a black face mask, black trench coat, and blue jeans. He looked so familiar for some reason but I just ignored it. A few girls were passing and kept looking back at him. Then chatter started to arise. 

"wait is that BTS's Jungkook?" I heard one girl say. This made me and a few other people look over to him. I looked closer at his face and saw that it was Jungkook. More chatter started happening. 

"Oh my god he looks so much better in person."

"I want to ask for a picture" A few girls went up to him but I heard him say he couldn't take any photos with fans at the time. But as the girls left more attention started to arise. I could see Jungkook panicking a little. Through his jacket, I could see as his chest went up and down faster. Then I remember what he told me earlier. He was afraid of the fans attacking him. He pulled his mouth mask up trying to cover more of his face. The panic increased as more eyes turned. I felt bad, what could I do? There wasn't anyone near him at the moment. I opened my phone and walked to him. I walked into him by  "accident" and dropped my phone and juice bottle on his shoes. I quickly bent down apologizing. 

"I'm so sorry. I wasn't looking where I was going. Please forgive me." I bent down wiping his shoes with tissues I had. he bent down and stopped me. 

"It's okay. Don't worry." I felt his hand shaking as he stopped me from wiping the juice. Then I spoke. 

"Jungkook. It's me Seolhyun" I said looking down picking up the pieces from my phone 

"Seolhyun?" 

"Listen carefully. I'll distract them. When I do there is a street right behind you that almost no one goes in. If you keep going straight in a block you'll hit the main road and you can get a taxi from there. But be careful." He looked at me slightly nervous but nodded his head. "Don't worry. Relax." We both stood back up. And I bowed my head. "I'm really sorry again" then I walked away. I walked to Youngjin and told him to stay there and I was going to the store. I walked further down the street and as loud as I could I yelled. "AHHH EXO! CHANYEOL! I LOVE YOU!" All the girls turned around and ran to me. 

"Where?! Where did they go?!" they asked 

"There! They ran down the street!" They all started to run where I told them. I looked at Jungkook and saw he was able to disappear. I walked around the block and came back to pick up Youngjin who was still there watching the dancers. We went home. We walked in from the back and climbed in through the window. But I noticed father wasn't home. It confused me a little. I stayed up all night but I didn't hear him come home. The next morning I woke up and gave Youngjin a bath. He still didn't come home. We left for school. I dropped Youngjin off and walked to school. It was the usual stares and chatter. I walked in and class began. 

"Okay class, the principal has an important announcement so we will go to the auditorium" As a class, we walked into the auditorium and sat down. I sat in a row by myself while the members sat in front of me as well as everyone else. The principal came in and started talking into the mike.

"So as you may know we have decided to make some changes to the school. But the biggest change is the fact that we are now going to be an Arts high school starting on Wednesday." Everybody sighed and many were angry. "Letters were sent home weeks ago stating this and parents were already informed." Why didn't I know about this? We never got a letter... "If you want to stay in the school you will have to apply for one of the Arts and send in a video audition by tomorrow." WHAT?! WHY DIDN'T I KNOW ABOUT THIS?! I looked around the room and it was as if everyone already knew about it. I heard a few girls saying they were leaving and a few others say they already have their audition video ready to send in. For the first three periods, the principal just went on about what we could add to our audition. He also said others that would not be staying here would be transferred to another school. Everybody left and I walked up to the principal.