Chapter 2:

"Hi, I'm Taehyung!" He had a friendly smile on his face and his eyes sparkled, classic pretty boy. I wanted to ignore him but I'm not rude. I may be mean, but I am not rude. I slightly bowed my head and spoke. Maybe that was a mistake.

"Hi. Seolhyun." I faced the teacher once again and thought it would stop there, but it didn't.

"Sorry to bother you again." I looked at him once again and he had a guilty smile on his face. One of those smiles a kid would give his parent when he did something wrong.

"It's ok. What do you need?" I said with my expressionless face.

"I woke up late and forgot to bring something to write with. Can I borrow a pen or pencil?" I nodded my head and turned to my left. My back curved down and my hand reached into my black bookbag, reaching for my pencil case. I took out a pen and pencil and gave Taehyung both of them.

"I don't know which you would prefer." He took the two and thanked me. The hours passed by. Our different teachers came into our room and talked about the lesson like usual. In between classes a few of the girls would come up to Taehyung and try to flirt but he would respectfully shoo them away. It was surprising actually, I mean he is a pretty attractive dude and girls are throwing themselves at him. If this happened to Daehyun he would respectfully AGREE their offer. As the last girl's attempt was shot down I ironically laughed at the situation happening in front of me.

"Why are you laughing?" He asked me. Without turning my head I spoke.

"Nothing." The teacher walked in the room and class begun. I would look out the window drifting off when the teacher wasn't looking. The bell finally rung signalling that it was time for lunch. I quickly packed my bag and walked out of the classroom without a word. The hallway was already filled with students. Some putting books into their locker and other talking in the hallway or walking to lunch. I could hear the gossip being spread around by those noisy lips, nothing out of the ordinary until.

"SEOLHYUN!" a voice yelled out. Everyone quieted down and turned to the voice and I. I turned around to see Taehyung running to me. "You forgot your pencil" The number of eyes were increasing with each second. I held my backpack strap adjusting it against my shoulder. Whispers started wondering, who the new boy was and why he was talking to me. "Also can you tell me where the cafeteria is?" The whispers got louder and my grip on my backpack got tighter.

"The cafeteria is down the hall. You turn right and there are double doors that will lead you there." I spoke showing him with my hands.

"Ok thanks" I nodded my hands and started walking to the opposite direction of the cafeteria. I was already down the hallway when he called out but I didn't hear him, probably something about my pencils. I walked to my locker and got my lunch. I walked to the cafeteria opening the double doors, having eyes stick on me as I tried to walk to an outdoor lunch table. But a certain pair of eyes caught my attention. My eyes trailed to a table of seven boys. The famous BTS and... Taehyung. I passed by their table walking to the cafeteria door when a hand stopped me. Someone held my arm making me turn.

"Seolhyun! I forgot to give you back your pencils before." Taehyung said. I saw the stares of the other six boys at the table on me. I looked at them and then at my arm. With my free arm I took Taehyung's hand off my arm.

"Keep them." I turned to walk again.

"You want to sit with us?" his invitation caught me off guard.

"Taehyung!" the six boys whispered to him. I turned to my head and gave a weak laugh.

"Majority rules." I walked away.