Chapter 60:

You know, when I said that it was going to 'something' I meant it was going to be SOMETHING. As soon as you walk into the building you can tell you are living in luxury. It made me feel so out of place. Don't get me wrong, with my job I tend to go to fancy places to meet with the CEO's of companies or Managers trying to hire a choreographer but this, this was different. Those times I knew I was only going to stay for an hour and then leave. But this, I'm going to be living here for a while if everything goes well. 

It was a fifty story building and we were on the 50th floor. It's insane. You need a personal key card and a passcode to even get to the 50th floor. When you do you have to enter another code to be able to enter the room. It definitely took me a while to remember my codes. I walked in holding Youngjin's small hand and I couldn't believe my eyes. It was humongous. The place was basically all glass the furniture was black. The walls were a medium grey tone everything just looked amazing...in my eyes at least. 

He ended up showing me a room that would be mine and then tried to show a smaller room that would be Youngjin's but he was creating a fuss about sleeping alone. I mean can you blame him? That night while Youngjin slept soundly in bed I stayed awake feeling so unusual. It felt like that feeling of you being in a nice hotel. Something you want but you know it's not yours. My room itself was pretty big, but compared to the rest of the apartment it felt so small. I carefully got up and walked out of the room. Walking down the hall I traced the wall with my hand as I walked closer to a light. I was hoping I could find the kitchen. Ya gurl was parched. 

"Seolhyun?" I almost jumped at the sudden voice. It was my uncle he was sitting on a chair behind the desk. He sat there with papers in hand and glasses in the other. Who knew the almighty boss wore glasses? "What are you doing up? Is something wrong?" I shook my head. 

"I'm just looking for the kitchen. I'm a little thirsty." he nodded his head before speaking once again. 

"It's down the hall and then turn left." I nodded my head and silently walked out. If I haven't said this enough let me say it again, this all felt really weird. I went from a tiny house to no house to now a huge apartment. I haven't even seen the bottom floor. Bongyoung told me that it was smaller than the top floor since the floor was shared with some other people. It's all apparently deserted. No one has been down there in so long. I had a dying urge to go down there but I didn't want to overstep my boundaries. I popped my head back in the room. "Seolhyun?" my uncle asked surprised to see me again. 

"Can I explore downstairs?" I asked. He was taken aback a bit but nodded his head. He gave me the code to use the elevator. "It's a bit dusty down there." I nodded my head and walked towards the elevator. When the elevator opened it's doors to the floor everything was black. Nothing could be seen. I felt the wall for the light switch eventually finding it. The lights opened and a fairly big apartment was revealed. I'm not going to bore you with the details but it was a really nice apartment. It was probably half the size of my uncles but it felt so homey. I don't know how to explain the feeling I got when I saw everything. 

Granted all the furniture was covered and there was dust everywhere. The upstairs was nice as well but seeing this, it was like I could picture living there not like my uncle's apartment. I walked towards the huge living room window opening it revealing a beautiful scene. Seoul's buildings were lit, lighting the dark sky brightly. 

"Beautiful right?" the sudden voice made me jump. I turned around quickly to see my uncle slightly laughing. "I'm sorry, I just came to make sure you were okay." my muscles relaxed and I nodded my head.