Chapter 35:

Thursday Morning:

I was sitting in my chair ready for class to start. I really just wanted this to just all end. It was Thursday. 

"Just two more days" I whispered to myself. 

"Two more days until what?" Taehyung asked sweetly sliding into his chair and leaning his head on the desk, facing me. Once again, he looked exhausted. 

"Till the weekend." In the weekend I would go to work, bring Youngjin on adventures and maybe sleep over at Sun****'s house. I know you guys are wondering who this guy is, trust me, you'll know soon enough. The weekend was my getaway, from studying and everything that I truly hated. "How'd practice go?" I asked as I doodled something in my math notebook. Math first period truly sucked but at least I got it out of the way. 

"..." there was a long silence making me look at the ball looking figure beside me. He was sleeping. I looked at the way his brown hair fell on his face being held by his long eyelashes. With each breath he took the book page flew up and down. The outline of his white cami top was visible underneath the thin fabric of the white uniform top. His uniform seemed to be getting smaller with each passing day, he must be working really hard to get muscles. 

"I'll take that as 'tiring'," I slightly chuckled as I leaned back in my chair letting out a small sigh. I closed my eyes trying to take a small nap myself. 

"Seolhyun!"I quickly sat up straight throwing the pen in my hand at the voice nearing us. Jimin stumbled back a bit catching the pen. 

"Shh," I held my finger up to my lips and pointed to Taehyung. He slightly leaned over Taehyung to see him sleeping. He signaled his head to his and Hoseok's desk and I nodded my head. I quietly got up and walked towards the front of the class where their desks were. "What's up?" I asked as I pulled an empty chair and sat down in front of Jimin's desk. 

"Did you do the math homework?" he asked. 

"Yeah, I did it this morning." They looked at me with pleading eyes. "Want to copy?" I asked. They rapidly nodded their heads. 

"Please, can we?" I nodded my head. I walked over to my desk and took y math notebook, walking back to their desks. 

"Here. Knock yourselves out." 

"Thank you!" Jimin said joyfully. 

"What happened to you guys yesterday?" Hoseok let out a groan. 

"We had to practice so much." he put down his pencil, as he pushed his hair back with his hand. "We didn't leave the dance studio until 4 am."

"What?!" I was shocked. I looked at the time on my phone. '7:38' "Did you guys even sleep?!" I asked. They shook their head. 

"Not really. We just left the studio went home to shower and change then came here."

"Did none of you do your homework?"

"Only me, Jimin, and Taehyung didn't do the homework. The others did it in the car while we were asleep." I regretted having to say the next sentence. 

"...You guys know we have English homework too, right?" They frustratedly slammed their pens on the table. 

"What?!" they said shocked. I laughed.