Chapter 7:

"Yeah" We talked about where we would meet after school and we both agreed to meet by the school's doors. We also exchanged numbers, like me she only had a few contacts in her phone. When lunch was over we walked to class and sat in our seats. I'm so thankful that today is Friday because I don't think I could've handled another day of school. Like before I sat in my seat doodling in my notebook not having a full blown jungle drawn out, while Taehyung took small glances at me. Ever since that time that day that I yelled at him, he hasn't been that persistent, making kind of happy with one less problem. The school day ended and Yeona left the classroom first to go to her locker while I went to mine. And after this moment, our fun will begin. Fun and a bit of mischief. I was walking towards the gate to see Yeona with someone really close to her. I walked closer and at a faster pace than before. It was Sumi and two other girls from her annoying crew. Sumi's back was faced to me, when Yeona saw me; a wave of relief passed through her. I walked up to them and put my arm around Yeona. "So what are we talking about girls?" I asked them. Sumi's eyes widened at first but went back to normal, trying to keep her composer.

"I'm just telling little, nerd, over here, to get me something to drink." She said smirking. She was testing me and I knew it.

"I don't have money" added in Yeona

"Oh stop lying nerd" I was angry. I didn't notice some of the members were walking our way to get in their van. When they saw up they slowed their pace to listen to our conversation.

"You're thirsty?" I asked Sumi

"Yeah......?" said Sumi a bit confused with the question. I took my arm off of Yeona and walked closer to Sumi, till the point that we were too close.

"Do you like the taste of your own blood? Because if you don't stop bothering Yeona, that's what you'll be drinking" Sumi's eyebrows started twitching not knowing what to say next.

"If you touch me, I'll kill you!" She said defensively. I started laughing hysterically then put on a straight face once more.

"Go right ahead. I would Love, to see you try."

"I-I" she stuttered

"Cat got your tongue?"she huffed loudly, but couldn't say anything. I moved back and closer to Yeona. "This is the last time I'm telling you to stay away from Yeona. The next time I won't hesitate to make your life a living hell." She gulped. I looked to Yeona and spoke. "Let's go? Staying next to these rats too long we may just get rabies"

"Yeah, let's go" Yeona said quietly. I held her hand and we turned around walking to the exit. As I turned around my eyes met theirs, B.T.S. I stopped in my tracks as they were covering most of the exit. I could see their manager waiting for them right in front of the school this time.

"I know I'm beautiful but have you got to stare?" I asked annoyed. They got out of their daze and bowed their head in apology, we all tried to walk to the door at the same time ad stopped.

"Sorry, ladies first" said Taehyung.

"Exactly. Ladies first, so go ahead" I said smiling

"Haha very funny" he said pretending to laugh.

"Thanks" I said pretending to be touched. "Now go ahead. Don't want your manager to get angry." They walked to the van and got in and drove away. We went the opposite way to the mall. We walked there talking about what Yeona was going to buy and how she wanted to change herself. We got inside and started going into stores. What Yeona picked out was different then what she looked like she would wear. While looking around the store, she turned and looked at me.