Chapter 49:

The tall chubby man walked in front of us making himself known in the room. His presence was bigger than South Korea. 

"Good morning headmaster" that's right. That man was our principal. 

"Good morning students"  we were in the dance room which was quite weird considering it was still the first bell. It was a nice day out. All the snow from the previous days had melted and the wind was warm. It made me feel so awake. 

"Well let's get started." he clapped his hands and chuckled a bit. "You all are in dance class A, am I correct?" 

"Yes." we all said in harmony. He smiled then began to speak once more. 

"To reward you with being such amazing dancers we have decided to send you all to take classes at a dance studio with a famous professional choreographer and dancer!" mumbles escaped the student's mouths, speaking excitedly. 

"Quiet!" our teacher said making the class suddenly become silent. 

"I know. I know. All of you are very excited. I have to go to a meeting, which means I will have to leave but Ms. Moon will answer all your questions." We bowed and he left. As soon as the door closed everyone started talking again. Ms. Moon just laughed seeing how everyone was so excited. Everyone but me that is. I was just so confused. 

Daehyun raised his hand.

"Ms.Moon who is our dance teacher going to be?" he asked. I looked at Ms.Moon awaiting her response. 

"That's a secret." everyone groaned in annoyance. A girl raised her hand. 

"Where are the lessons taking place and at what time?"

"The lessons will be at the studio that they work at. And it will be all day long."

"What?!" everyone asked confused "all day?"

"Yes, all day. Instead of coming to school and taking your regular classes, you will go to the studio and learn dance." 

"How long is this program?" asked another girl. 

"For a month." everyone looked at each other then yelled in excitement. 

"No work for a whole month! A dream come true!"

"Now kids calm down. There will be work from your teacher that you will have to complete on your own. The work will be given weekly." everyone groaned in annoyance. 

"But!" everyone looked over at her with no spirit whatsoever. "Today you guys have no classes!" 

The smiles on everyone's faces wanted to appear but everyone knew there was a catch. 

"With all due respect Ms.Moon, what's the catch?" asked Daehyun. 

"No catch. Instead of doing work today we will be playing sports, group activities." Know this, some people were happy about some people weren't. As for me, I was neither. I couldn't really care less.  I didn't like sports, but it was better than sitting in a classroom all day so I wasn't mad.