Chapter 19:

Thursday: 

Morning.

That's such a dreadful word. The sun shines casting a shadow on the melted snow laying on the cement. One foot in front of the other, slowly making their way to the school. Earphones in my ears blasting loudly quietness. The sound of chattering reaching my ear as a few eyes follow me through the hallways. I open my locker taking out my books. 

"Hi!" My arm hits the edge of the locker wall as my Muscles tense up. 

"Umm hi?" I reply as I look at the bright girl in front of me. 

"I'm a journalist from our school's website. Do you mind if I ask you some questions about exposing yourself as SimplySeol?" She asked. 

"I guess, sure." What harm could it do? 

"How did it feel to finally reveal your identity?" she asked.

"It felt good, I have been hiding behind a screen for so long trying to keep my identity a secret. When I finally showed my face it was like a rush of relief fell over me." I observed as she copied what I said into the notebook in her hand. 

"Do you ever have any regrets?"

"No, never" I had my back faced towards Jimin's locker as I spoke to her. 

"mm. What about your life? What is different now that you exposed yourself?" Some of the members walked to Jimin's locker from behind me. They curiously kept quiet as they listened on. 

"Well, before my life was like any normal teen's; but now I have subscribers come up to me and want an autograph or a selfie."

"Haha, you are practically an idol!" She said jokingly. I awkwardly laughed. I thought the interview was over. Oh, I wish it was. "Speaking of idols..." My eyes narrowed waiting for her to continue. "Do you want to say anything about you and Taehyung dating?!" I sighed and faced towards my locker getting my books.

"No." She frowned knowing that her trick didn't work. 

"Well, are you guys dating?" 

"No." I turned back around at her and saw that she had her phone near my face recording. 

"Oh come on! You can tell me the truth!" She was being really pushy. I felt my face getting heated as I went to speak. 

"I am telling the truth." Keep calm. 

"Then what is the picture about?" breath in and out, in and out. 

"Didn't you see the interview?"

"Yeah but I want to hear it from you, SimplySeol." I shut the locker and looked at her, anger filled me.

"One, my name is Seolhyun. Two, V explained what happened pretty well. I cover their songs, I'm just their fangirl nothing else." 

"But you guys would spend lunch together."

"I was his English tutor."

"You guys sit together in class." 

"Again as I said, I was his English tutor. Don't you want your precious oppa to pass?" 

"Mine? Aren't you a fan too?" She thought she caught me. Funny. 

"I'm more of a Jungkook fangirl." She threw the questions fast but I answered faster. 

"Were you really his English tutor?" 

"Why would I lie about that?"

"Prove it! Talk in English." Wow, she really was getting on my nerves.