Chapter 18:

Wednesday: 

A rush of fright rushed through my body making every joint in my body jump up from the bed. I looked around the dark room with the only source of light being the rising sun. Dohee and Yougjin were on the other bed sound asleep. Light breaths could be heard coming from Marcus. He had his mouth slightly open; his left arm covering his eyes with his right leg bent. The couch was way too small for him but he insisted on sleeping in the same room with us. I could feel that he was scared something would happen in the middle of the night. I, myself had the same feeling. It's the same feeling that comes when I think of where Father is. 

I walked to the balcony door and quietly opened it stepping outside with a little blanket. I was just wearing my pajama pants and a sweater. I sat in front of the door, leaning on the railing.  I looked down seeing 10 stories below us. Some people who were staying at the hotel were putting their bags in their cars. Height always made me feel safe. It was as if the higher I am, the higher I'm flying from reality. Marcus started to wake up, stretching his legs out. His feet met the ground as he stood up and looked at my empty bed. He started panicking thinking someone came in the middle of the night. 

"No." he whispered to himself as he walked towards the kitchen and bathroom. As he walked back he saw my figure sitting outside. He quickly walked to the door and opened it. "Seolhyun! What are you doing out here?! It's freezing." I looked at his towering figure and looked back into the distance. Small snowflakes starting drizzling down. 

" The cold makes me feel relaxed."  He steps outside and closes the door, sitting beside me. There was a silence between us before he spoke. 

"...A-are you ok?" he asked carefully. I looked at him and his teeth were chattering together, as he rubbed his arms for warmth. He was only wearing grey sweatpants and a black T-shirt. I shook my head as I laughed. 

"Am I ok?!" I asked laughing. "Yah! You came out in winter with a T-shirt pabo!" I said as I wrapped my blanket around him, moving my body closer to his leaning on the door next to him.

"You scared me! I thought someone took you when I was sleeping!" He scolded me. I laughed. 

"Aw, you were worried" I teased. It is what I'm known for anyway. He sighed

" I can't let anything to happen to you" He mumbled looking forward. Then B-boy's word's played in my mind. 

"because of Boss, right..." I asked, testing him. He looked at me for a second before turning around again. 

"Yeah, that too..." it was quiet. "Before I forget Boss said just to forget this week's allowance. " I nodded my head. 

##########

"Bye Dohee!" I yelled from the gate as I watched her go into school. We dropped Youngjin off already and now it was my turn. I got off from the car putting my earbuds on and walking to the gates. Stares were more now. But it wasn't hatred...the stares-they seems almost cocky? I walked into class and sat down, taking out the books I saw Sumi walking over to me. She stopped in front of me in between desks. 

"Sumi, what pleasure brings you over here?" I ask sarcastically. She smirked, she had something. 

"Did you see the video? You probably did, must be the reason you are extra...spicy." 

"No that's just a bonus for when you are around."She rolled her eyes. "Fine. I'll play along. What video, Sumi dearest?" I asked pretending to be interested. She scoffed and passed me her phone and played a video. It showed BTS inside a room with a few reporters. I looked up at Sumi. "What is this?" I asked waving her phone.

"Just watch it." She said frustrated. I looked back down at the video. A few people around us were listening on in the conversation. 

"So many rumors are going around about you, Taehyung!" Said the interviewer laughing.