Chapter 21:

I was in class, listening to our teacher blab on about something that no one actually cared about. And I kept thinking about what had happened in the morning. I thought about what Marcus said. And even though this might get me into trouble, it was worth it. Dohee was a small child that never consciously did anything wrong. Just because a few grown men can't work out their problems, doesn't mean that a child's life should be taken away. Worse case senerio I will leave Youngjin with Su***** for a couple of days.

@@@@@@@@@@

"Class dismissed. Go eat your lunch"

Murmuring started to arise as the class got ready to go to lunch.

"Seolhyun let's go together?" Asked Hajoon.

"Yeah." I walked to him, leaving my backpack on my chair for the first time in a while. We were talking about something entering the lunchroom doors, when a boy came up to us.

"Hey Hajoon! Your art piece yesterday was amazing!"

"Thank you! Yours was really good too. I loved how you potrayed the idea of beauty. It was really deep."

"Thanks! Want to come sit with me and some of our other classmates?" He pointed to a table filled with a few other art students.

"Oh actually-" he looked at me "I actually sit with Seolhyu-" I stopped him.

"Oh no please. Go catch up with your friends. I'll be ok." I said patting his shoulder.

"Oh you can sit with us too!" The boy responded.

"Oh no it's ok! I need to finish some work so I wouldn't be great company." The boy gave me a smile as he looked at Hajoon for his response.

"Are you sure?" Hajoon asked me.

"Yeah! Go! I'll be ok"

"Ok." He walked with the boy to the table looking back at me. I sighed thinking of what to do now. My eyes travelled to the empty BTS table wondering where they were. Eh maybe they finally got tired of all the attention the lunchroom brought. I walkes back to the classroom deciding to eat there. I opened the door to seven boys standing and facing me. All 14 eyes were on me.

"Seolhyun" spoke RM

"Yes?"

"Can we speak?"

"Sure?"

"Can you close the door?"

"Ok?" Where was this going? "What's wrong?"

"Our manager is on the phone and would like to speak to you." Suddenly a voice spoke out.

"Ms. Seolhyun." The voice was coming from their phone on a table.

"Yes?"

"Oh! You're there! It's BTS's manager."

"Oh, Hello."

"I'm calling in regards to the rumour that have been spread recently." I looked at the members not knowing what to say.

"Is everything ok?" I responded unsure.

"Sadly, no. It seems that information about you stopping the tutoring sessions with Taehyung has gotten to the press. Ignoring the members have created an opposite affect of what we thought it would."

"So what's the plan now?"

"Go back to how things were before."

"I'm sorry, what?"

"Act like normal. Don't do anything out of the usual. Go back to tutoring Taehyung in english." I stood quiet for a minute just tryibg to comprehend what was going on. First he said to not stay with them now he's saying I should? "Umm Ms.Seolhyun?" The manager's voice brought me back to reality.