Chapter 52:

Midday Friday:  

"Enjoy your lunch." It felt like it's been forever since Monday had been here. Youngjin was released from the hospital and we've been sleeping at Sungmin's apartment for the time being. As for the search for father, it wasn't going well. How could someone with no money and no assets hide so well? I want to say that the week had been boring but that would be a lie. It was a complete mess. A very confusing mess.

 What I found out yesterday really left me doubting life. How can someone you thought you knew to be someone completely different? But what's worse about this day is, my uncle was the only one I found out wasn't who I thought he was. 

Before I talk about what happened that Friday and the days following, I just want to tell you to not be mad at this person. Yes, I saw a part of him that was shielded but we all have a hidden demon inside of us. 

I walked out of the classroom, today our teachers were just giving us all the work we had to during the month we had our dance camp thing. All I can say about that is, my bookbag has never been heavier...and that was just the work for the first week. I never realized how much homework we really get from our teachers. It's insane really, I don't know how I managed to complete all of my homework while also having a job and raising Youngjin. 

Anyway, I saw the members take the stairs that led up to the roof. The last one to walk through the door was Jungkook and when he looked back at me, motioned his head towards the rooftop telling me to join them. I slightly nodded my head trying to not make it obvious and walked past the door. We didn't want people to necessarily know that we were together. That would create a lot of drama for no reason. So I walked around the halls for a good ten minutes before going up to the rooftop.

This next part I am telling you based off of what they told me happened. They being the BTS members except for Taehyung, he ran into the other room when I asked. 

The members walked up the stairs checking behind them every few seconds making sure no one was following them. The door opened revealing a burst of light slightly blinding all of their eyes. They sat on the floor behind the wall and then all eyes turned to Taehyung. 

"So what did you want to tell us before Seolhyun comes?" asked Jimin slightly smiling having an idea of what Taehyung wanted to say. 

"Um..." he stayed silent for a bit thinking about how to put his words into a sentence. It was something awkward for him to say but he knew he wanted his members, his brothers, to know. 

"What wrong Taehyung?" asked Namjoon. He, unlike the others, was genuinely confused to why Taehyung was acting the way he was acting. When Taehyung told the guys he had something to tell them and that I couldn't know he believed it had something to do with Taehyung's mental health. 

"I...Seolhyun.." he sighed once again not knowing what to say. 

"What happened with Seolhyun?" asked Jungkook. Now Jungkook had an idea of what Taehyung wanted to say but wasn't a hundred percent sure at the time. Taehyung made eye contact with everyone before finally blurting out. 

"I like Seolhyun." Namjoon, Hoseok, and Jin were very surprised when he said that. 

"Me too," started Jimin. "She is a really good friend." You know for someone who has such an angelic face he really is devious.