Chapter 47:

Exposed...

*

"it's just me," he revealed the rest of his body making my tense self release into relaxation. Well, a version of it anyway. I got up holding the yellow envelope tightly in my hand. 

"I was just leaving." I walked past him.

"Can I talk to you?" he lightly held my forearm stopping me. The sudden movement seemed to startle me making me drop the envelope. The content inside fell out, some moved by the wind. My eyes widened in fear as he bent down picking up the stack of pictures. 

"Jimin no!" I lept towards him to try to take the pictures out of his hand but he turned away. 

"Seolhyun, what is this?" He stared in horror to what he just saw. 

"Jimin, please." I tried to take them away again but he moved back. 

"No. Seolhyun. Who did this to you?" he seemed to be getting mad, I didn't understand why at the time. 

"Nobody just give them to me." I snatched the photos from his hand this time he didn't try to take them away. You see, these pictures were my only proof. They were the only proof that I was constantly being beaten on by my father. The pictures showed all the horrible things he did to me. From the cuts to the black eyes and busted lips. 

"Seolhyun..." he seemed so pained. So angry. He knew what must have happened but didn't really want to assume the worst. 

I was just going to walk away and knowing Jimin, he wouldn't have done anything. Well, at least not at that moment. I thought about the pros and cons of telling him. Con: he would feel bad and probably pity me and that would annoy me to the core. I really despise pity. However, if I did tell him he could help me lie to the others. Keep them away from me from the time being. If my father was willing to go to Youngjin's school then he would have no problem coming to mine and I do not want anyone to get hurt. 

"Jimin." I turned around. "Are you sure you want to know?" I asked. I was giving him a chance to back out. The story wasn't pretty and I didn't want him to have that anger or sadness in his heart. 

"I'm sure." I slowly nodded my head walking closer. 

"What I'm about to tell you, you cannot tell anyone. Ok? No one can know about this. Not even the other guys."

"You can trust me." he tried reassuring me. 

"Ok. Let's sit down." We sat in the usual spot. I was looking out at the fence in front of us as Jimin's eyes pierced into my head. "I-I... I don't know how or where to really start." I softly chuckled. 

"Seolhyun?"I looked at him, his eyes filled with worry. "Who is hurting you? Is it Daehyun?" 

"What?! n-no!" 

"You don't have to be scared of him Seolhyun. I'm here I can help you. I won't let him do anything to you as long as I am with you." 

"No Jimin. It's not Daehyun."

"Then who?"