Chapter 6:

The sun rose sending light through the closed curtains. The room was cold, the only thing keeping me warm was a blanket. I checked the phone that was charging next to me for the time.

"7:10" I read out to myself before realizing I had a text.

*Text Message*

Unknown: Hey Seolhyun. I'll bring Youngjin to school so you don't have to come all the way here.

Seolhyun: Thanks *******

*End*

With that I stood up from bed feeling the cold air rush to my skin. I pulled my uniform from the closet and wore it. I looked in the mirror and saw my bags were deep but I honestly couldn't care less. I put my books in bookbag and climbed out the window leading to the side of the house. I walked to school with my earphones in my ear and my cap hanging low. I walked into school and went to my locker. I remembered the conversation with Yeona. I hoped she found a friend, maybe then things would be easier for her. I walked to class being early. The back door was blocked by some classmates talking so I went through the front door . I walked in the front having all eyes on me. Looking into the class I saw Yeona with her head down; she sat in the back , right side. But still in front of me. I looked at her closely and saw new bruises on her face. I shook it off thinking it was from Sumi when I helped her but I knew that wasn't the case when I looked closer. There was some scratches on her face , dirt of her knee highs and she looked like she had been crying. I was angry, without even asking her I knew this was Sumi's doing. I changed my course from my desk to Yeona's. Everyone looked at me wanting to know where I was going. I walked until I was right in front of Yeona's desk and kneeled down. She looked at me but put her face down when our eyes met.

"Who did this to you?" I whispered already knowing who did it.

"Nobody..." her eyes traveled to the side before looking down again. My eyes followed hers to my left and saw Sumi and her group looking at us as well as most of the class. I looked to the left and saw the group of student blocking the door looking at us as well as Taehyung, who was talking with them. I sighed and held Yeona's hand while dragging her outside. We walked a few doors down to an empty classroom and I closed the door.

"Who did that to you Yeona?" I asked once again

"Sumi...."

"Why? What happened? When did it happen?" I was starting to get really angry. Seeing Yeona's tear stained cheeks made me want to kill Sumi.

"I was walking inside the school from the back entrance since I took a shortcut. I heard some mumbling in the side and I looked over and saw Sumi and friends doing something, I don't know what. Sumi saw me and asked me what I saw but I told her I didn't see anything. But she didn't believe me and she tried to beat it out of me." tears fell down her cheeks as she spoke.

"I'm sorry Yeona." she looked at me confused "She is going to pay" with that I walked out of the empty classroom through the halls and slammed the front door of our classroom open. Sumi's desk was the second one to the front of the left looking in. Everyone's eyes turned to me as I slammed my hands on her desk making her jump.

"WHAT DID YOU DO?" Yeona came running in the classroom and pulled my arm, making me further away from Sumi. I pulled my arm away making sure not to hurt Yeona in the process.

"What are you talking about?" asked Sumi smirking

"You know damn well what I'm talking about." She laughed out loud making my anger level rise.

"No I don't" She said sounding innocent even though everyone knew what she had done.

"Look here Sumi. Stop playing, we all know what you did." I said as I walked closer to her .