Chapter 61:

It took a while for Taehyung to come back to class that day and when he did I couldn't tell if he had been crying or not. He had a small cut on his knuckle as if he had punched something which was weird because I didn't hear anything. I was about to get up to ask him if everything okay but his eyes showed everything I needed to know. 'None of your god damn business" message received. 

"So where are you guys going to go on your date?" asked Daehyun a few minutes before class ended.

"You guys should go to the amusement park! That sounds like the perfect date!" added Sumi which I can say surprised me. Why is she being like this now? 

"Why are you guys so interested in us?" I asked with a laugh. 

"You guys make a cute couple!" replied Sumi with a sweet voice. My eyes widened with her change of character. 

"Are you feeling okay?" I asked. 

"Yes, why teacher?" she asked. 

"You are acting weird." 

"She's just trying to be nice to you! Why are you like this!" Taehyung suddenly said loudly. I laughed which made him even angrier. "You aren't worth it." 

"I'm not worth what honey?" 

"Anything, and everything." 

"Ooo I'm so hurt." I put a fake sad face on. 

"umm, so when are you guys going?" asked Daehyung trying to change the topic. Joon-ki came up to me looking at Taehyung angrily. Looking directly in his eyes he said:

"Today." I don't know what that was supposed to do. 

...

"You know he likes you right?" asked Joon-ki as we sat by ourselves in the middle of the studio. 

"Who does?" 

"That kid from BTS." I looked at him. 

"Because there aren't seven members right?" he rolled his eyes. 

"The punk." I squinted my eyes.

"Kim Taehyung?"

"Yeah him." I laughed really hard.

"Like hell he does. That kid hates me." 

"He does." 

"Well, he's got a funny way of showing it." I stood up stretching my arms. 

"He's just acting like a little boy and bullying the girl he likes," he said standing up.

"How does 'bullying' and 'like' go in the same sentence?" he just stood there looking at me. "And even if he does you don't treat someone you like that way. Why would I be with someone like him? I don't have time for his immaturity." 

"You're right. He doesn't have any right to treat you like that. If he did actually like you he wouldn't be so dumb as to lose you." I rolled my eyes.