Chapter 50:

Throughout the game, I somehow ended up having to shoot the ball at the basketball and all I have to say about that is... I wasn't as bad as I thought I was. 

"Seolhyun!" I heard Daehyun shout my name. I quickly jumped grabbing the ball that had flown past Taehyung's head. My legs ran at full speed nearing the basket. The sound of the ball dribblings echoed in my ears. 

"Not so fast," Taehyung stood in front of me, blocking the basket and I from meeting. I moved a few steps to the right but he moved with me never leaving from in front of me. I could feel the small sweat droplets roll down the side of my face. 

"Get out of my way Taehyung."  I don't really know why I said that. It's not like he would move if I asked but by this point I was tired and Taehyung's blocking skills were on point. 

"Am I in your way?" he asked with a chuckle. We were both in a bent position ready to run if anything. 

"Yes." 

"Oh well, in that case, I'll move right out of our way!" he let a small laugh escape. I got just a tinsey bit lost in his smile for a moment before the sound of sneakers moving against the ground brought me back to earth. 

I looked up Yoongi trying to get open but Jimin was doing too well of a job of stopping him from getting the ball. It didn't matter if he jumped, ran, nothing seemed to get past the energetic kid's guard. Jimin always seemed to be one step ahead of him. This was a big deal considering how well of a player Yoongi was. 

"Seolhyun!" I could hear Yoongi and Daehyun yell as they so desperately tried to get open. The rest of my teammates had given up at this point. Their competitiveness had worn off with the sweat rolling down their skin. Yoongi, Daehyun, and I were the only ones who still had the energy and will to keep going. 

"15 seconds!" our teacher yelled. We were tied at the time, if I could just get this shot we would win. Suddenly, a thought came to mind. 

I looked down towards Taehyung's zipper. 

"What?" Taehyung asked wanting to look at what I was but not wanting to lose sight of me. 

"Your fly is open, I can see your underwear..." his eyes widened. 

"What?!" He turned around and looked down. I took the chance to run towards the basket and throw the ball. 

"Nooo!" I could hear the other team yell as I threw the ball. 5 seconds left. We all watched as it circled the orange brim of the basket. 3 seconds left. I could feel my heart pound faster and faster with each millisecond. Several eyes were intensely gazing at the ball as it slowed down and eventually made it's way inside the basket just before the time finished. 

My team all jumped in joy as the ball went in, running towards each other. 

"Seolhyun! You got it in! We won!" yelled Daehyun. To be honest I don't know why we were all so excited about winning. It's not like we were going to win anything but the satisfaction of knowing we won was enough for us. 

Yoongi and I high fived. I think this moment was one of the rare times we saw Yoongi smile. Daehyun ran to me also giving me a high five and then a small bro hug.