Chapter 65:

Sorry just...

***

"He will be fine. Don't worry"

"I hope so" I hoped the same thing. I watched the figures walk back through the glass doors and sit down silently. They knew that they let the situation get out of control and I knew they felt bad about it so I wasn't going to grill them about it anymore. I poked my head in the room.

"Taehyung, let me talk to you outside please." he reluctantly stood up and walked passed me and out of the room. He held onto the side of his face as he leaned on the clear glass wall. I closed the door behind me and stood in front of him. "Stand straight." he looked at me in the eye but did not move. "Now." the kid just got in a fight and he still had the guts to disobey me.

"What?" he asked me standing up straight.

"What?" I repeated. "You just got in a fight and you are asking your teacher 'what?'" I scoffed messing up my hair a bit. "Are you out of your mind?"

"That fight was your fault anyway."

"No, it wasn't. It was because two boys couldn't control their anger."

"Yeah when we do it it's bad but when you do it there is a good reason right?"

"Hey," I took a step towards him. "Did you ever see me get in a fight with someone at school? No exactly."

"Sumi." was all he said.

"Why do you chose to believe her?" was all I asked. He seemed almost taken aback by the question.

"Because it's the truth."

"You know if you keep choosing to believe that lies are the truth you will be miserable your entire life." he didn't say anything but just stood there with a bored face. "Are you okay?" I asked.

"Depends on what your definition of 'okay' is."

"Do you need me to bring you to the hospital?" idiot.

"No."

"Good, go back in the room and tell Daehyun to come out." He walked in the room having his place be replaced by Daehyun. My expression immediately changed with Daehyun. It became softner seeing the dried blood above his lip.

"It's not as bad as it looks," he answered already knowing what I wanted to ask.

"Are you okay?" I asked. "Nothing was broken?" he shook his head.

"No, just a little nose bleed." I nodded my head. My hands sifted through my hair as I tried to find the words to explain what I wanted to say.

"I'm going to ask you something, and you can say no." his eyebrows crashed together with worry but nodded.

"Ok?"

"Normally I would have to tell the principal about Jimin and Taehyung getting in a fight. That would also lead to them being expelled from the school."

"Oh no," Daehyun was actually worried. I mean I was too. Those boys were always together, they were like a little army against everyone. What would happen if two of them got taken away?