Chapter 36:

I watched Seolhyun walk outside of the classroom leaving me at the desk still utterly confused. I know for a fact I did not do my homework. But the work was there. 

"Taehyung let's go?" asked Jimin. 

"Hu? yeah." I stood up and we started walking to the outdoor tables putting on our coats. Maybe Jimin did it for me when I was asleep, yeah! We started sitting down at the table when I asked him. 

"Thank you Jimin." he looked up and smiled.

"Yeah, no problem- wait for what?"

"Didn't you do my homework for me?" I asked confused. 

"No..." I looked at the other members. 

"Did one of you do it?" I asked. They all shook their head. 

"Didn't you do it? The teacher complimented you on it." 

"No, I thought one of you did it."

"Maybe it was Seolhyun," added Hoseok. I looked up at him. "She gave us her books to copy her homework. When she went back to her desk I saw her copying something into some books. It was probably her." I stood quiet thinking. I can't believe she did that. Just yesterday she stood up for me, knowing they were hitting my weak spot; and then today she does this.

"Does this make you like her even more?" Jungkook asked teasingly. 

"hmm" I answered without thinking. Jimin and Hoseok started laughing hysterically. "Wait, what? No. I don't like Seolhyun." 

"You just admitted it," Jimin said still laughing. 

"No, no. I wasn't paying attention." 

"Oh come on Taetae. Just admit it, you have a little crush on Seolhyun," said Hoseok. 

"I don't!" he said defensively. 

"Uh-hu, so you don't think she is pretty?"

"Yeah, I do..." they started to chuckle.

"That doesn't mean I have a crush on her!" suddenly the door opened and out came Seolhyun. The wind pushed her hair out of her face and it was one of the few times here face was completely unmasked with nothing to hide it. She looked at us suspiciously as we all stopped talking when she came out. 

"Um, you guys okay?" she asked as she sat down next to me. The sunlight was hitting a small part of her eyes making them shine under the light. I shook my head out of the daze. 

"They keep making fun of me!" I whined. She looked taken aback. 

"What? Why?!" She asked as a laugh escaped her lips. She has a nice laugh...

"Yeah, Taehyung. What are we teasing you about?" added Jimin. I death glared him knowing perfectly well I wouldn't tell her. That's just embarrassing. Seolhyun looked at me awaiting my response. I could see Jimin chuckle and then wink at me. Fine.