Chapter 75:

I was in a sea of lights that lit the darkness brightly. Hundreds of people yelling from excitement. There I was, standing on the huge stage with my partner, ready to dance. Signs with our names written on them. We love you.

My heart starts to warm up and it was like the whole world stopped and then the music started.

Knock, knock, knock

What? This isn't our track. I wait patiently still in starting position. Technical difficulti-

Knock, knock, knock

I turn my head to the DJ booth-

"Seolhyun," a loud whisper erupts through the stadium. 

Taehyung?

***
I bolted out of my dream and sat up straight. THATs was weird. I grabbed my glasses putting them on and walking towards the door. Cracking it open I see an innocent-looking Taehyung standing there with a guilty grin.

"What's up?" My mind and body were still half asleep.

"Good morning beautiful." I gave him a weird look. I was a lot of things in the morning-not very nice things- and beautiful just wasn't one of them. "How about a breakfast date in our pajamas?"

My eyes traveled down his arms to see two bags, that I presumed were filled with food, in each of his hands. "I-okay," I moved out of the way opening the door more. "Come on in." He stepped inside taking off his shoes and walking in with his funny socks. I chuckled watching as the duck on the back of his ankle waddled with each step he took.

"So... this is kind of a surprise so you can't see anything yet. You can go wash up and I'll call you when it's ready." I smiled and nodded making my way to the bathroom.
A good 10 minutes later I hear Taehyung sing my name to come out, so I did.

"Can I open my eyes?" I ask as Taehyung directs me back to the couch area. His hands, on both of my shoulders directing me from behind. 

"Yes." I uncovered my seeing balls and was met with such a pretty view. Taehyung had opened the curtains revealing the beautiful scenery of the city as the sun rose in the sky. The lights were dimmed down and there were a few lit candles floating in wine glasses on the table. The table was covered with a nice pink tablecloth and with food. Delicious. A smile made its way on my face when I realized this is what Taehyung was so focused on. His littles 'no that doesn't seem right's when I was in the bathroom. 

"This is beautiful," I looked up to him smiling. 

"Let's eat!" I sat with my back leaning on the couch as he sat opposite me. We spent the next half hour just talking and actually getting to know each other. I had found out that forest green was his favorite color and that he had a younger sister that was around Youngjin's age too. 

"Wow, I guess all of our parents were in the mood around that time."

"Ew, I don't want to have to think about that." His face scrunched up as a shiver was sent through his body. I laughed taking a sip of my strawberry milk. 

***

I was standing by the door watching as Taehyung put on his shoes and stood straight looking at me.