Chapter 30:

Tuesday afternoon:

It was starting to get really cold outside, snow was painting everything white. It was lunchtime and I was sitting in the classroom with the members as I helped Taehyung with his English. We were all sitting fairly close to each other. Taehyung was working on the English worksheet while I was finishing my Korean homework.

"So, Seolhyun..." I looked up from my book. Hoseok was looking at me with a smile. "Why don't you tell us something about yourself? I assume you know about us already?"

"umm well, what do you want to know?"

"HA! So you do like our songs!" Taehyung said quite loudly.

"One, why are you so loud? Two, you just figured that out now?"

"Yah! You always deny it when I ask!"

"No, I never said I don't like your music. I said I don't like you"

"You love us!" He said defensively.

"Oh I like all the others but you." I gave a small smile to him before looking back at Hoseok. Taehyung rolled his eyes and went back to his work.

"Do you have any siblings?" he asked cautiously.

"Yeah, I got two brothers. My older brother is biological, my younger brother isn't."

"Wait, what do you mean?" asked Namjoon.

"Well, don't tell anyone this but-"

"Oh if you don't want to you don't have to tell us!" Hoseok interrupted.

"Oh no. It's not a secret. I just don't really like advertising it" They nodded their heads and I continued to talk. "When I was five, I believe, my biological parents gave my older brother and me away. A few months after I was adopted and when I turned 11 my adoptive mother had a biological child, my younger brother."

"Oh, so he is 5 now I presume?"

"Yeah, he is going to turn 6 in a few days."

"Aw, I hope he has a good birthday! Do you have a picture of him?!" Jimin asked eagerly.

"uh yeah." I pulled out my phone and showed them my home screen.

"Aw he is adorable!" said Taehyung.

"Thank you," I responded laughing at how cute Youngjin really was. Definitely took after mom.

We started chatting about a few other things past that. We started becoming a bit closer these past few days. Taehyung didn't annoy me as much anymore and I felt myself being able to open up more to people. This was a good sign for me. Before the bell was about to ring I looked to them one last time.

"Oh hey, if you don't mind, can you just keep what I said to you today to yourselves." They looked up.

"What did you tell us?" Jin asked.

"I don't know. For all I know, you didn't tell us anything." Jimin smiled with the rest. I chuckled, they are so dorky.

*****