Brad Imagine.

For: eliana_spain  (a.k.a Eliana)

Eliana's P.O.V
_________

He's such a cheat. I thought I could trust him to be faithful to me whilst he was on tour but I have never been so wrong in my entire life. The worst part was that I was hit with so many questions from fans asking if we'd broken up and he'd found someone else, all conclusions that the fans could think of were brought up.

This was the time that I found out Brad was cheating on me. There was photographic and video evidence of it too so it's not like he could hide. The worst thing is, I bet he doesn't even know that I've found out.

I'm so looking forward to him coming home. I'll make it extra special and I'll just wait for him to explain.

~~~~~

It was finally the day that Brad was coming home and I seriously couldn't wait for the explanation and excuses. He walked in and gave me a hug. He then took his bags upstairs and didn't unpack which was a good thing - it meant it would be quicker for him to get out when I kick him out later. He then came and met me downstairs again.

"Come here. I've missed you so much." He said, opening his arms for a hug.

"So have I." I replied sarcastically.

He was about to lean in for a kiss but I couldn't help but think about that other girl that had been on his lips. It was making me feel sick. I was going to be sick...

After keeping it down I couldn't take it anymore, the fact that Brad was blatantly ignoring the problem that he'd cheated on me whilst he was on tour.

"I've had enough of you trying to cover up Brad. I don't want to hear your lies. I don't want to hear your excuses but I want you to know that I found out. On Twitter. Your own fans told me. They asked me questions like: 'have you broke up?' 'What's happened to the pair of you, you were so cute together!' And they also tagged the pictures of you and that girl. Well, lucky her, at least she's got you to herself now. Tell her I said congratulations. Now go and get your bags and get out of my house!" I shouted as I pointed to the door.

Brad slowly walked out and went upstairs to get his things. I saw his reflection in the mirror as he tried to come back to where I was and talk to me.

"Don't." I said before as he opened his mouth to speak.

The next thing I knew he was out of the door and in his car driving down the street. I knew I'd miss him but he wasn't worth it if he could just betray my trust and completely ignore the fact that he did.

I ignored all contact from him over the next couple of weeks because I still wasn't ready to talk to him. But one day I'd had enough...

I told him I'd meet him in Starbucks hoping that he might calm down on the text messages and give me a break for five minutes. But the day came that I said I'd meet him in Starbucks and I was starting to regret it. I wasn't ready to stand in front of the person that tore my heart out when he cheated on me.

He explained everything that happened and I believed that it was the truth. He was so apologetic and he even cried at one point because he said it was a huge mistake and that he was so sorry for everything that he ever did.

I was now torn between keeping my guard up and not letting him back because of the way he ruined our relationship and for the fact that he cheated and made me feel useless or letting him come back home because that's where he belongs and I still love him.

"Come on." I said when he'd stopped talking.

"Where are we going?" He asked.

"Home." I replied.

--------------------

I think I'm actually getting somewhere now. I'm really enjoying writing at the moment.

Katie xxx