#38 - The Slap.

Brad-

"Brad, how could you lie to me, you told me that you were going home." You shouted down the phone.

You had your laptop open in front of you with a magazine website page on of Brad in a town miles away from his home town. With a girl.

Brad just sighed down the phone.

"Brad, just tell me, who's the girl that you're with." You said as you started to break down.

"It's... Its... My sister." He replied.

"Again, why are you lying? If this girl really was your sister, why have you never told me about her or why haven't I met her. And, if she really was your sister why didn't you just say?" Anger was showing throughout your whole body.

You were shaking and you couldn't stop shouting. Sometimes the person you called your boyfriend made your blood boil.

"We'll talk when I get home. I'm about an hour away." He said.

You hung up and wondered about all the excuses he was going to make. You got a message from him.

Message from Brad.

Y|N's found out about us. What should I do? Love you xxx

Brad just took it one step too far. The message obviously wasn't for you but you glad he sent it. Proof that he was a cheat.

You went up stairs to your room got your suitcase out and started packing to leave.

"Hey, sweetie. I'm home." Brad shouted throughout the apartment that you shared together.

You put extra mascara on to make it run more because you knew you would end up crying. You carried your suitcase downstairs and left it at the front door where Brad couldn't see it.

You walked into the kitchen to get a bottle of water. Brad came up behind you and hugged you from behind and he put his chin on your shoulder.

You turned round and slapped him across the cheek in one swift motion.

Brad stood there in shock. You ran out of the kitchen, grabbed your suitcase and got into your car. Brad ran out and stood in front of the car, a clear hand print mark across his cheek. He moved out of the way and he watched you as you drove away from the perfect life you thought you lived.

--------------------

James-

James had asked you if you wanted to go out on a date tonight. You currently lived in a small house with James - your boyfriend - and Connor. You had spent over an hour getting ready for your date and you were really excited. Dates never really occurred in the relationship. As soon as James asked you to be his girlfriend the dates stopped.

You walked down the stairs and into the living room where James and Connor were sat watching TV.

"You look... Beautiful." He said.

You blushed and remembered that you'd left your phone upstairs.

"One sec I've left my phone upstairs."

When you came back downstairs but you heard James and Connor whispering. Well... It wasn't James AND Connor it was just James whispering to Connor.

"That dress it's... It's ... Horrible and her make up. It looks like she's rubbed orange paint all over her face!" He said.

Disgusted and horrified you stormed into the room and looked James in the eyes.

"If you've got something to say, say it to my face. Huh?" You shouted.

He stood up with his looking innocent and his arms up in surrender.

A tear rolled down your cheek as you slapped him.

Connor covered his face up after the sound of your hand on James's cheek.

You ran upstairs to the room you used to share with James. But not anymore.

--------------------

Connor-

A lazy morning in bed was planned for today. It was a good idea if you could sleep or Connor was awake with you so that you could talk to each other. Connor was facing away from you and his back was touching your shoulder.

Lying on your back you thought about your life. Thinking about how much it has changed since you met Connor and how different it is than what you expected. As a child you always had a plan in your mind. Boyfriends were the least important factor of your life. But ohh how that has changed. You knew relationships were full of ups, downs, highs and lows, but not on such a big scale.

At the moment yours and Connor's life was perfect. You didn't argue over stupid things and you didn't have massive relationship changing arguments either. You were both happy. You could say happily married but you haven't got that far yet.

All of a sudden Connor's hand came towards you and hit you on your nose.

You knew it wasn't really Connor's fault because he was asleep. You quietly got out of bed and went into the bathroom, Connor still asleep. Your nose was red and swollen. Probably broken.

---------------------

Tristan-

The day was amazing. Just two of you all day. Watching films, eating, playing games and loads of other fun. You got up to get a drink. As you entered the kitchen you could feel something behind you. Probably Tristan.

You got a glass and filled it with a drink of your choice. You turned around and Tristan was stood right behind you making you jump.

"Sorry babe did I make you jump?" He said in a really girly voice.

"No babe, but I'll get you back don't worry!" You replied mocking his girly voice.

Both of you went back into the living room and sat in front of the TV. As soon as you put the empty glass down Tristan started talking.

"I'm bored!" He shouted.

"And." You replied.

"Un-bore me." He said.

"Let's go upstairs and try and find you something to do." You said in a childish voice.

You led him upstairs to find him something to do. You went first up the stairs and Tristan held your hand from behind.

You were half way up the stairs when Tristan slapped your bum. You jerked upwards and turned round to a very smiley Tristan.

"Still bored?" You said.

"Not as much!" He replied.

--------------------

That was really hard writing that I just can't imagine the boys cheating. They don't seem that kind of people.

I'm sure Joe Sugg stared and smiled at me when I drove past a big tour bus kind of thing.

Katie xxx