James Imagine.

For: shelly_mcvey (a.k.a Shelly)

James's P.O.V
____________

Snow is falling, all around us, children playing, having fun. Well... It is the season of love and understanding. I'd asked Shelly round to spend some time together because we hardly ever see each other anymore. She works a lot and I'm on tour a lot. It's simple... We never see each other. We had both got some time off over the winter season so we had planned to spend a little time together.

It just seemed to be a coincidence that she was coming the day that the streets, floor, surrounding area was covered in white, beautiful snow. It glistened in the sunlight.

She arrived and it took forever to decide what to do. In the end we decided to make the most out of the snow and go for a walk in it.

The walk started aimlessly, we just wanted to enjoy each other's company but there was one thing that was constantly playing on my mind as we spoke.

I finally thought that it was the right time to speak the truth of what was on my mind but it was a lot harder than I expected.

"I need to talk to you about..." I started but I was cut off.

"Do you want to build a snowman?" She sang.

"Errmm... I need to ask..." I was stopped again.

"Come on let's go and play, I never see you anymore." Well those lyrics are appropriate.

"Shelly..." Still no luck.

"Come out the door, it's like you've gone away - we used to be best buddies, but now we're not. I wish you would tell me why."

"Well, actually I would tell you but..." Still not getting a word in edge ways.

"Do you want to build a snowman, it doesn't have to be a snowman." She carried on singing.

"Just shut up Shelly." I shouted.

"Ok bye." She sang again but she carried out the last note for ages, don't get me wrong, she is a really good singer but I have something important to say and she won't let me.

"Just shut up... For a minute at least. I wanted to talk to you. But you won't listen. It's important to me. And you need to answer truthfully. The thing is when I go on tour, I miss you, and I worry that you'll find someone while I'm gone who will love you. But my problem is that it would break my heart to see you with someone other than me. I can give you all the love that you want. I want you to be mine and I don't want the risk of loosing you to someone who could potentially hurt you. Shelly, I won't hurt you. And I want to ask you if you'll be mine... Will you be my girlfriend?" I said with emotion.

She listened to every word I had said and it took her a while to process my question.

A few moments later my question seemed to click with her and the realisation hit.

"Ermm... Wow... Wow... Errmm... Yeah... I'd love to be your girlfriend Jems." She said.

A weight was lifted of my shoulders as we had our first kiss as boyfriend and girlfriend.

--------------------

I just want to say thank you so much to shelly_mcvey because she has voted for every single one of my chapters so far. She is so kind, just like all of you, and I can't thank you all enough for all the reads, votes and comments. Nobody realises how much I smile when I wake up in a morning or when I get home from school at night and there are notifications on Wattpad telling me that someone has voted, commented, followed or updated their story. I love reading and I love writing. I know sometimes I don't update that often but I truly love writing.

I will always accept new chapter requests and I also follow back as soon as someone follows me.

I love you all so much for making me feel the way I do. I'd love to get to know you more so go and comment your answers to the questions on the Q and A chapter!!!

Katie xxx