Connor Imagine.

For: worldincatastrophe (a.k.a Sabrina)

Sabrina's P.O.V
____________

I was waiting for Connor to come home with our pizza. He'd gone out to get it as a little treat for us. This was the first time in a while that we'd actually been able to spend some time together alone without our family round us or the other boys. As much as we love everyone that's there for us and supports us, we do sometimes just need our alone time together.

I heard the notification that an Apple iPhone makes when there's a message. I checked my phone but there was nothing on it. It must be Connor's. I found it. It was down the side of the sofa and I just pressed the circular button to see if the message was anything important. I was shocked at what I saw.

Jessica - Hi Con it's Jess. I just wanted to say I had a lot of fun with you today and we did a lot all in one day. We should do it again sometime when there's no one that we have to hide from xxx

My heart sank. Connor was cheating on me with this girl called Jess. We've only known each other since the start of high school and only been boyfriend and girlfriend 5 years!!! Why would he do this? He knows the fans would find out and it could go any way, either I'll get hate for making him cheat or he'll get hate for cheating on me.

I heard his keys in the front door but I didn't even want to look at his face. As soon as he opened the door I ran out. I caught a quick glimpse of him. He was holding a pizza box and a bouquet of flowers. Are the flowers an apology for me or for his new girlfriend Jess?

"Sabrina where are you going?" Connor shouted down the street.

"Home. Look at your phone." I shouted back.

I got home and went straight to my bedroom and sat on my bed. I didn't cry. I didn't scream. I didn't shout. I just sat there thinking that if I did do something, it would only make things worse.

I fell asleep.

The next morning I woke up to someone banging on the door. I had completely forgotten about what happened yesterday and just went downstairs and opened the door. As soon as I saw Connor's face I remembered and tried closing the door but he stuck his foot in the way.

"Listen. That message that was on my phone wasn't what you thought. Jess is someone we all work with. She works at the recording studios. She's been helping me write a special poem. It was fun because we just messed about with guitar and songs and stuff. And the reason she said next time do it when there's no one around is because it was hard making sure that no one else heard. I didn't want them finding out before you." He said all in one breath.

"You didn't want them finding what out before me?" I replied.

"This." He said as he got down on one knee.

"I'm asking you today my love
If you would become my wife
Let me tell you that forevermore
You will only be in my life.

There's something I must say to you
These things my love are true
You must never forget these words I say
Because my darling, I love you.

My heart's yours forever
My mind and body too
I give you completely
A love that's pure and true.

I'll never ever hurt you
We'll never part
My darling I have loved you
Right from the very start.

Will you answer yes to me my love
I open up my heart
Because love isn't easy
For love is an art."

"Will you..." He began.

"Yes!" I screamed.

I know I might have overreacted but it was a dodgy message. I leapt into his arms once he'd put the ring he had bought me on my finger.

"I will always love you." I whispered into his ear.

--------------------