#112 - You do his make up.

Brad-

April fools day. The only day where you can get away with pretty much anything without risking yours and Brad's relationship. It was early morning and Brad was recovering from a long few weeks working so he was absolutely shattered and needed his sleep, meaning he was currently in a deep sleep. A deep, deep sleep!

Nothing you could do now would wake him.

You got up and headed straight for your make up draw, taking it out all the things you needed to 'perfect' his face. Lipstick and eyeliner would be your main weapons. You made your way over to your bed and began to work on the masterpiece that you would create. Lipstick moustache and eyeliner sketches were just a few of your creative designs.

You managed to do it all before he even moved. Poor little Bradley really was tired. Too bad he'll probably have a heart attack when he looks in the mirror.

He woke up and was shocked when he looked on the mirror but he turned to you and said:

"Whoever laughs last, laughs longest." He said with one of his cheeky grins.

--------------------

James-

Being on the tour bus causes a lot of boredom. Connor normally sleeps through it, Brad and Tristan have Xbox wars, leaving you and James bored with nothing to do. Most of the time you just sit and chat or play silly games like I spy, Mini dig and car cricket. But this time you'd had enough of those games so you were thinking of other things that you could do.

"Can I do your make up for you?" You asked.

"Yeah just as long as I can take it off before we get off the bus and you don't go over the top with it." He replied.

You went and got your make up bag from wherever you kept it on the bus. When you got back James had found some bobbles and clips from somewhere and tied all his hair up even though it was nowhere near his face. You began with foundation and worked your way up to mascara. It didn't look that bad except for wobbles in the eyeliner where the bus had hit a bump in the road.

He liked it, he showed it off to the other boys before taking it off, leaving his skin really shiny.

--------------------

Connor-

The make up artist had cancelled at the last minute and the boys were minutes away from the start of the photo shoot.

The other girlfriends of the group were there too. Whilst the boys were having their photo shoot, all the girls were meant to be going on a little shopping trip. You'd all agreed that you'd do your own boyfriends make up instead, with the small fee of having a private photo shoot.

You did Connor with basic make up so that he didn't look like a ghost on a pale background and the other girls did Brad's, Tristan's and James's too. They didn't look too bad either, considering none of you were professional make up artists.

The boys had finished their photo shoot so it was now time for your repayment shoot. You and Connor posed together in the cutest way possible. He picked you up, you held hands, you even got a picture with a sneaky little kiss. All of the pictures were now the backgrounds for anything on your phone, iPad and laptop.

--------------------

Tristan-

Boo!

Halloween had come back around again. Vampire couple was this years choice. Tristan was ready and sat down stairs waiting for his vampire girlfriend to join him. You'd got dressed and done your make up. And you looked... Well... Dead. The make up you had done had made you look really pale with dark eyes and purple lips.

You quietly made your way downstairs and slowly walked around the corner to were Tristan was.

"I will suck your blood." You whispered in his ear.

Tristan jumped a mile because he hadn't heard you walking into the room.

"I'm ready." You said, excited for the party you were going to.

"Come on then." Tristan said standing up.

"Are you forgetting something?" You asked him.

He patted his pockets obviously seeing if his phone and keys were there.

"Errmmm... No." He replied.

"Make up?" You said.

"Ohh yeah." He replied.

He'd been waiting for you to do his make up so he wouldn't mess it up.

You went and got your face paints and make up so that you could 'vampire-ify' his gorgeous face.

You poked him in the eye a few times - the first time was by accident the rest were just for fun! He had been closing his eyes ever since, just in case. When you were finished you gave him a quick kiss on the lips so that he knew you were finished.

"PARTY TIME PEEPS!" Tristan shouted as you left the house.

--------------------