Brad Imagine.

For: justan0therfangirl_ (a.k.a Zoe)

Brad's P.O.V
__________

She is beautiful. She is smart. She is clever. She is pretty. She is gorgeous. She is perfect. She likes me for me. She is the one.

Zoe was mine and no one else's. I protected her at every chance I got. She never saw or heard any of the hate from fans and nobody but me was allowed to touch her. Every second we spent together she was mine. Yeah, I'm over protective but I care for her and that's all that matters. Right?

It was James's birthday so we were having a little party at our apartment. We all lived together: me, Zoe and the rest of the guys and there was room for other people for when the boys were lucky enough to find someone as perfect as Zoe.

The party consisted of a few drinks, Dominoes pizzas and cake. We'd asked a few of James's old school friends over to make it a bit more special for him. James was in a little huddle talking to some friends. I looked around for Zoe but I couldn't find her. I entered into the kitchen and found her talking to a guy of never seen, probably one of James's school friends.

I creeped up behind her and touched her shoulder which startled her.

"You okay?" I asked.

She nodded and carried on with her conversation with the boy. Don't you just love getting ignored!

She had been talking for ages and I gave up waiting, I sighed loudly and walked back into the living room.

Connor walked up to me.

"You okay man?" He questioned.

"Yeah." I said unconvincingly.

"Tell me." He replied.

"It's just Zoe, she's talking to someone she has never met before and she is blanking me out." I said.

"Don't worry, it's not like she'll let him do anything to her. She just talking to someone. Is that illegal?" He said.

He meant for it to make me see sense but it just made me feel worse. She was talking to a complete stranger, who knows what he could do with her.

I walked back into the kitchen to try and break the conversation and make him go away. But when I got back to the kitchen my breath was taken away.

She was hugging this stranger. He saw me standing, looking at him he gave me a smile and squeezed her slightly before his hands gradually got lower down her back.

I'd. Had. Enough.

I stormed up to the two of them and pulled them apart. I swung my arm back before forcing forwards until my knuckles connected with his nose.

He let out a small noise in pain before he clenched his nose. Everyone ran into the kitchen to see what all the commotion was and they all stood with their mouths hanging open.

The guy was taken away by some people and they took him to the hospital. James was giving me the silent treatment and the cold shoulder.

Zoe looked mortified at the fact that I had done something like that. She pulled me away from everyone else.

"What was all that about?" She screamed.

"His hand was getting really low on your back. I didn't want him to take you from me." I replied.

"Brad listen, I'll always be yours and I love you but you can't go round punching my old school friends. Just calm down and if you're worried talk to me. Ok?" She said.

I nodded and she opened her arms to hug me which I accepted.

--------------------