Tristan Imagine.

For: AmberLouise8 (a.k.a Amber)

Tristan's P.O.V
____________

"I've had enough when can we go and get food?" I said.

"Stop complaining, we haven't even been out that long and you've just had your breakfast. I'll buy you a subway in a bit." Amber replied.

It feels like forever since we started shopping and it's not like we're here for anything in particular. I could be sat at home in the warm house watching TV or playing the drums - anything except for shopping.

I just walk behind her and nod if she picks something out or smile when she shows me something she's tried on. It's hard being enthusiastic when it's so boring.

We walked into River Island and we started the normal routine. Looking at the clothes, then to shoes, then bags and then jewellery. It's the same in all the shops except for this time she picked up a black dress.

"I'm going trying this on, I'll be back in a bit." She said and walked off into the changing rooms.

I sat and waited on the little stools outside. Minutes passed by. I felt the presence of someone behind me and caught a shadow of someone in the corner of my eye. I turned around and it was Amber in the dress she was trying on.

My eyes nearly popped out of my head.

W.

O.

W.

Words can't describe what she looked like.

I was speechless.

"Go and get changed." I said.

She turned around angry that I hadn't said anything and then ordered her to get changed.

She came out again and snatched the dress off her. I then ran to the till and bought it before she could stop me.

Words still can't describe the way she looks when she wears it.

--------------------

I'm soooooo tired!!!!!

Good night/ Good morning/ Good afternoon (depends where you're from)

Katie xxx