Connor Imagine.

For: @Caoimhemarie123 (a.k.a Caoimhe)

Connor's P.O.V
___________

Caoimhe walked into the room just as I was on the phone to Joe, my manager. Caoimhe is my girlfriend, we are extremely close and she is special, we have a special bond that I have never had with anyone before. She was perfect and last night was the first time we said our 'I love you's' to each other. I have never been so happy in my life. She had just had a shower so she was getting dressed into her pyjamas. Joe had been talking about concerts that are coming up and signings and other things on my busy schedule. He said something that I didn't want to hear. It broke me inside to hear him say it.

I hung up the phone feeling betrayed and sick to my stomach. But I couldn't let it get to me. Yet.

"I'm hungry!" I said to my girlfriend.

"You're always hungry, go to the shop and get something to eat!" She replied.

"You go." Now I was being awkward.

"I'm in my pyjamas." She said pointing to her onesie.

"I'm getting into my onesie then I can't go either. We will have to go together!" I said with a cheeky grin and wink.

I got my onesie on and stood in front of the gorgeous girl that I shared a room with. I wrapped my arms around her waist and she did the same with me except that she wrapped her arms around the back of my neck. I pulled her in close so that our bodies were touching. We were so close that I could feel her chest rise and fall when she breathed. I leaned in for a kiss.

But she pulled away. I gave her a puzzled look.

"I thought you were hungry." She said.

"I am... But I can wait a bit longer." I said staring deep into her eyes.

She broke away from me making a gap between us but she got hold of my hand instead and took me out of the room and outside. We walked to the shop hand in hand. It was cold so every time we breathed out we looked like dragons. We got to the shop and bought lots of really unhealthy food.

We made back together and we both collapsed on the sofa together in front of the TV digging in to the food we had just bought.

We both sat at either ends of the sofa facing each other with our knees up in front of our chests. The thing that Joe said constantly playing on my mind!

Me and Caoimhe finished all the food that we had bought and I felt like I was going to have an anxiety attack. It was horrible. I can't even describe what it was like.

"Caoimhe, I can't keep it inside anymore I just have to tell you, I've been so worried all day thinking about this but I just can't handle it any longer." I said.

Caoimhe now looked panicked. Her eyes were watering but I had to tell her.

"Joe told me that we can't be together. The fans don't like it and he doesn't want you getting hurt. He said that we have to break up or put our relationship on hold or it could end up ruining the future of the band." Tears now started to fall down her face.

I opened my arms and she came and lay next to me resting her head on my chest.

"But it's not going to come to that. Yes, we're going to split up but there's nothing stopping us from having a secret relationship. I could never lose someone so precious to me. Don't worry I will never let you go." I said.

Tears stained my onesie but it didn't matter just as long as she stayed and trusted me!

--------------------

I hope it was ok!!!

I tried to combine two ideas for you.

Thanks for all the reads and votes... I think I'm gunna scream if I hit another big milestone!

Katie xxx