Connor Imagine.

For: @RachelWilliams785 (a.k.a Rachel).

Rachel's P.O.V
___________

Connor made me get up out of bed really early this morning. I bet he's sick and needs me to look after him or something. He got up out of the bed that we had shared together. It was close to our one year anniversary together as boyfriend and girlfriend. I didn't really care if he forgot or didn't know that I was into that kind of stuff. But it's just nice to have him.

He has been away a lot with the band recently and I couldn't make it. He's just got back from touring Europe and I've missed him so much. No one, not even the other boys, know about what happened the night he came back... He hasn't got long again until he's back in the recording studios for their new album.

I slowly walked to where Connor was in our apartment. The apartment was modern and colourful. We moved in together a few months back and I've loved every minute of it. Apart from when Connor isn't round or when he's in a completely different country.

When I reached Connor I expected him to look pale and ill. But he looked perfectly fine. He was stood in front of the door to the kitchen. The door was covered in Mickie Mouse wrapping paper.

"Connor what's going on?" I asked.

He just gave me a cheeky grin. He walked up behind me and pushed me into the door which was covered in wrapping paper. I put my hands up so that I didn't hit my head but they just went straight through the paper.

I entered the kitchen and noticed a massive, handmade banner hung up on the wall.

'Happy 1 year anniversary!'

I was completely shocked that he had remembered it. I turned round to look at him and he was holding a card in his hand.

"For you." Connor said and handed me the envelope.

I opened the anniversary card and didn't expect to pieces of card to fall out of it.

"You're taking me to Paris!" I screamed.

"Yeah! Now go pack, the taxi is picking us up in two hours." He replied.

I leapt into his arms as he spun me around and around.

He put me down, as soon as my feet connected with the floor, the two of our lips connected too.

I've never felt so much love, passion and happiness towards someone before.

Our lips broke apart. Connor smacked my bum and told me to hurry up and pack. Someone's feisty.

~~~~~

Two hours later and I was packed and sat in the taxi on the way to the airport. I had my head rested against Connor's muscular arms and he wrapped his arm around me. We arrived at the airport and checked in before heading through passport control and the shops. He bought us some sweets and a bottle of celebratory champagne.

The time came for us to board our flight. As soon took off, Connor popped the cork on the bottle of champagne.

~~~~~

Less than four hours later and we had landed, got our luggage, got a taxi to the hotel and checked in.

We both went onto the balcony to admire our view of Paris - and it was gorgeous. The Eiffel Tower was in the distance and the river ran straight past the hotel.

"I love you." I said to Connor.

"Rachel you are the most beautiful, pretty, funny yet craziest person I have ever met and I never want to loose you. You are mine and always be mine." He said as one single tear started to roll out of my eye.

"Come on let's go for a walk." He said skipping back into the room and waiting at the door.

Way to ruin the moment Connor!

We had our little stroll around Paris. And we could see DisneyLand not far away.

"Let's go and see if mew can get some pictures with Mickie." He shouted and then skipped away.

It took as about five minutes to skip there. When we got there Mickie was with some children outside of the gates but Connor walked straight past him.

"Con, he's here!" I shouted over to him.

He waved his arm to tell me to go over to him.

When I reached him he grabbed hold of my wrist and pulled inside of the gates to DisneyLand.

"Connor what are you doing?" I said.

"Don't worry." He said before waving to tickets to DisneyLand Paris in front of my face.

We spent hours going on the different rides and attractions. We even got a few dirty looks from when we raced each other to the small children's rides but we didn't care. Life is all about fun!

He later took me out for a meal and then we headed back to our hotel room. Once again he grabbed my hand and took me out onto the balcony.

We went out and admired the beautiful lights that lit up the city of Paris. It took me a while to take it all in. Connor disappeared, back inside the room I presumed.

I turned around and was given the shock of my life...

Connor was down on one knee holding a diamond ring that twinkled and sparkled in the moonlight.

--------------------

I'm sorry if any of that is wrong - I've never been to DisneyLand or DisneyWorld so I don't know anything about them.

Thank you for the you guys that have stuck around and waited patiently.

Katie xxx