Brad Imagine.

For: @5sos_thevamps7 (a.k.a Mckenzie)

Mckenzie's P.O.V
_____________

Today all the boys are coming round to my flat. We lived about five minutes away from each other but we are never apart. Today's plans were to have a bit of a movie day and spend some time together as friends cutting music and jobs out of our life, just for one day. Me and Brad were close, closer than I was to the others. We had met up for coffee and drinks before but I never really thought of it as a date. Don't get me wrong, Brad is gorgeous and there isn't a second that goes by when I don't think about him. But I just don't think he feels the same way.

The boys all arrived, Brad the last one in. He gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek, something that the other boys didn't do. Not even my brother. My brother was Connor Ball. Sometimes we would want to kill each other and other times we're best friends, it's just how our relationship goes. I get recognised by fans but they don't care about me they just want to know about Connor. I get lots of attention by teenage girls but it's not even for me. They ask things like:

'Tell them to follow me on Twitter.'

'Are James and ____ dating?'

'Where's con?'

'Where's the boys?'

I just get sick of it. I'm proud of my brother for getting so far but sometimes I just wish his fans would let me have my bubble of freedom.

After Brad had completely shocked me he held my hand and pulled me into my living room where the other boys had already made themselves at home by getting their own drinks, kicking their shoes off, putting their feet up and turning the TV on.

"My flat equals my first choice of film!" I screamed. I got dirty looks off everyone except for Brad.

Brad's P.O.V
___________

She just made me smile! She was gorgeous, funny and I want her to be mine. Mckenzie is perfect, I'm just too shy. Yes we have been out for drinks and coffee and in my head I thought of it as being a date but I don't think she did. I just need the courage to ask her out. And the fact that my band mate is her brother doesn't help.

She placed The Notebook into the TV and then turned around to look for somewhere to sit. There was two sofas in Mckenzie's living room, James and Tristan were sat on one of the sofas together, I was on the other one and Connor was sat on the floor. I gave her signals with my eyes to sit next to me which she understood, but she kept her distance at first.

As the film progressed we slowly got closer together, which no one noticed. The last thing I remembered was that I fell asleep on her shoulder.

Connor's P.O.V
_____________

The Notebook had finished and we also watched The Vow after. Brad had been asleep for over two hours, ON MY SISTER! I sneaked off into the kitchen and pulled a pan and a metal spoon out of one of the cupboards, then walked back into the living room, standing behind Brad.

BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG.

Brad bolted up right and looked around. He looked tired.

"Time for truth or dare." I said to him. He wasn't best pleased in the way that I woke him up.

We all sat on the carpet in a circle with a bottle in the middle of us. Whoever the bottle landed on nominated a person for a truth or dare.

It landed on Tristan first.

"I nominate Brad... Truth or dare?" Tristan said.

"Truth." Brad replied.

"Have you got a crush on anyone at the moment?" Tristan asked.

Brad immediately tensed up and he sighed.

"Yeah I do, and Connor you're going to hate me for this but I want your sister to be my girlfriend." Brad blurted out.

I made my face go bright red and I acted angry. Mckenzie looked so shocked. Brad looked over towards Mckenzie and she nodded then gave him a hug. Then they both turned to me.

"Welcome to the family mate." I said as I gave him a bro hug.

After that we decided not to play anymore truth or dare but to carry on watching films and Brad chose the next one... Tangled.

Brad and Mckenzie no longer had to hide their love for one another so they cuddled together on the sofa throughout the whole film.

--------------------

I know it wasn't the exact idea that you asked for but I hope it was ok!! @5sos_thevamps7

Katie xxx