Connor Imagine.

For: jkeith12 (a.k.a Jollisa)

Connor's P.O.V
____________

It was her birthday and I'd already decided against doing the whole I've forgotten your birthday, I'm so sorry thing. I had got a surprise sorted for her though. If there's one more group of people that she's more obsessed about than me and The Vamps then it's got to be 5 Seconds of Summer. I'd booked her front row tickets for their concert on her birthday and also because I'm such a good boyfriend and I have very special contacts on my phone I'd managed to get in touch with Luke Hemmings and arrange a private meet and greet and he also agreed to singing specifically to her on stage. Surely I'll be the best boyfriend in the world after this.

I woke her up in bed with pancakes and waffles and all special birthday breakfast food. Then I made her get up and make herself look pretty because I was taking her to buy a new outfit for tonight's surprise. I wasn't going to tell her where we were going just that she needed something extra special. I also treated her to some new Mac make up products.

She was getting increasingly excited for the night ahead. We arrived at the arena where everything was going to happen tonight. Luke had texted me five minutes ago saying that they were in soundcheck but we could go and watch if we wanted.

A big bodyguard escorted us around the arena to where soundcheck was happening. I stopped for a moment and looked at Jollisa.

"What can you hear?" I said to her.

"Someone singing She Looks So Perfect." She replied.

"And who might that person be?" I asked.

"L... L... Luke." She said.

I nodded in reply and carried on walking until 5 Seconds of Summer were in view. We watched them in soundcheck and then went to their dressing room were we all just sat around, talked and played games. Then it came time to take our seats and wait for them to come on stage. She was so shocked and surprised that I'd got front row seats.

Half way through the break in between the two halves of the concert, the four Australian boys came back on stage when they were meant to be having a rest and a break.

"We just came out because we need to sing Happy Birthday to a special someone on the front row. She's currently sat there holding hands with her boyfriend." All four of them said and started to sing the well known song. The whole audience joined in and it was so nice that I managed to organise this for my girlfriends birthday.

--------------------

Hope it's ok because I know I changed your idea slightly.

Katie xxx