Brad Imagine.

For: thevamps1992 (a.k.a Hailey)

Hailey's P.O.V
____________

It was mine and Brad's two year anniversary of being boyfriend and girlfriend today. He was coming home from tour today so I wasn't expecting him to remember something like this.

I was told to meet him at the airport, so I went early so that I wouldn't be bombarded by paparazzi and I could just sneak in without being noticed. After about an hour of waiting I was joined by the three other girlfriends of the band. We were all really close and got on well. But none of the other girls had been with their boyfriends for as long as me and Brad had.

The flashing lights started which signified that they were here. The four boys walked out first then the management team followed behind. Brad was really tanned but he looked really tired and jet lagged. It looks like it might be a quiet night in for the two of us tonight so Brad can relax and sleep.

He ignored the paparazzi and the other girls and just came straight for me, embracing me in the biggest, warmest hug yet. I'd missed him. A lot.

"Happy two year anniversary." He whispered in my ear.

His voice gave me goosebumps and the fact that he had remembered our anniversary made my heart melt.

He had to answer a few questions for the cameras and then he was free to leave and come home.

I'd never been so excited for him to come home before. This time it was different. We got home, Brad dumped his suitcase on the floor and went straight to the fridge. He didn't look too happy.

"I'm going to the shop for some food, I'll be back in a bit." He said.

I wasn't going to argue with him even though the fridge was full, he'd just got off a really long flight and he probably just wanted some comfort food. You really can't beat comfort food.

~~~~~

He came back about half an hour later with nothing in his hands.

"I thought you went to the shop." I said.

"Yeah I did." He replied.

He grabbed hold of my waist from behind.

"Do you trust me?" He whispered in my ear.

"Yeah." I said, my voice shaking a bit.

"Sure?" He asked.

"Yes!" I said.

He put one of his hoodies over my head. It was huge and covered most of my thighs. He then pulled the hood up and tugged on the two cords either side of the hood. It was dark and I couldn't see anything.

"I'll guide you." He said.

He led me out of the house, I heard him locking the door. He then guided me along the road. We reached a part of the town where it was obvious to distinguish where you were. I could hear the waves crashing onto the sandy shore and the sea gulls above. It was obvious he had brought me to the beach.

He loosened the hood and pulled it away from my face. Out in front of us lay a blanket with champagne glasses and a wicker basket full of food. He gestured for me to sit on the blanket, which I did.

We enjoyed the food and the champagne and then we went and had a splash in the water. We messed around in the water until the sun started to set. The sky has turned pink and orange, it looked beautiful. I took a few moments to admire the sunset. But I was distracted by a small cough.

When I entered back into reality I looked a Brad. My breath was taken away. Brad was kneeling on the floor in front of me holding up a diamond ring.

"Happy two year anniversary, will you marry me?" He said.

Tears started to form in my eyes as answered the obvious answer to his question. Yes. We spent time in the water celebrating and kissing. This was a day to remember.

We then went back to the blanket looking up to the sky watching the sun fully set and the stars appear.

--------------------

Sorry this took so long.

Katie xxx