Brad Imagine.

For: BradleyWillSsimpson (a.k.a Honor)

Brad's P.O.V
__________

It was winter. December. Almost Christmas. I always got excited at the thought of Christmas, especially when I'll be spending it with my fi... I mean girlfriend.

It had been snowing for the past few days. People had been going crazy in the shops because they were worrying that they were going to get snowed in. It hadn't snowed that much... But it was enough to go and have some fun in.

Honor skipped down the stairs still in her pyjamas.

"Go and get dressed babe. I want to go out." I said.

"Go out where? There's like twenty feet of snow." She replied.

"I think you're exaggerating a bit there hun, just go and get dressed and put something warm on." I told her.

I went and got us both a pair of waterproof gloves, hat and scarf. Then I went and got our coats from the hooks.

She came downstairs in skinny jeans, thick jumper and her wellies. She picked up all the things I had laid out for her and put them on. We left the house and entered the street we lived on, I knew the perfect place to go. Just round the corner there was a big field where everyone walked their dogs. I doubt there would have been any dog walkers recently. We reached the field and the snow hadn't been touched. The snow sparkled and twinkled in the light of the sun.

I let Honor walk in front a bit and then I scooped up an handful of snow and moulded it into a ball in my hands. The threw it at her. It hit her back but the snow stuck to the threads of the coat and wouldn't fall off.

She turned around with gritted teeth.

"It's on." She said as she bent down and picked up some snow.

We spent about half an hour throwing snow at each other. Most of what Honor threw missed me but what I threw stuck to her coat so her coat had gone from black to white. I picked up one last handful of snow and threw it at her. This time it got her straight in the face.

"I'll go and get you a carrot and your outfit will be complete." I said whilst laughing.

She didn't look too happy and laughed sarcastically. She reminds me of Olaf. Cute, cuddly and worth melting for.

She wiped all the snow from her face. She still looked perfect. She started running. Running towards me. She jumped on my back but I lost my balance and we both fell to the floor.

I ended up with my back on the snow and she moved so that she was straddling me. Then she picked up snow and started patting it down over my body. She was probably going to cover my whole body.

She completed her task of trying to bury me alive. But I got up out of it easily enough. We stood up facing each other surrounded by the perfect snow when the snowflakes began to fall again. It was my perfect moment.

I sacrificed a knee through my ripped jeans and planted it firmly in the snow and delved into my pockets.

"Will you marry me?" I asked Honor whilst showing her a diamond ring that I had for ages, I was just waiting for the right time and now seemed perfect.

"Yes!" She shouted.

I placed the ring on her finger and spun her around in my arms before carrying her back to the house bridal style.

--------------------

I hope this is ok... I found this quite hard to write considering the description for the chapter was "funny, cute, cheeky, adorable, that will make me feel like Olaf the snowman".

I enjoyed thinking about the ideas to write for this though.

Question: Does anyone ski or snowboard?

Katie xxx