Brad Imagine.

For: @USATheVampsBand (a.k.a Aline)

Brad's P.O.V
__________

Me and Aline were in the middle of a heated argument. Not one day goes by without her shouting, nagging or doing something annoying. Then again not all relationships are normal are they? I know she doesn't mean to nag and it shouldn't get to me, but when I've had a long day recording or writing I just want to get home to my beautiful girlfriend and relax and not have to do jobs and other things that she makes me do. I'm just asking for one day to relax after a long, stressful week.

"I wish you would just stop nagging me. I come home after a stressed day in the studio, you don't even let me sit down and you're already asking me to do things." I shouted and that wasn't even the start of the argument.

She was getting angrier and angrier.

"All I ask for is some help, remember we have just moved into a new apartment together and I hope you don't expect me to do all the work in making it look homely." She screamed.

"No I don't expect you to do it on your own but I also don't expect you to scream orders at me a soon as I get through the door. I just don't think it's working anymore, the spark has gone." I said.

I immediately regretted every thing I said. I saw her hand come towards me. I leant backwards and lifted my hand up to deflect the slap that she was going to give me. But instead of grabbing her arm, I miss calculated it and ended up hitting her in the face. Hard.

Tears rolled from her eyes and she ran out of the apartment.

~~~~~

It took a total of 8 days for me to pluck up the courage to go and see her. I had constantly been thinking about what had happened and what I was going to say to her. I have to admit my life has been miserable since she left. We just both need to calm down and relax. Moving and working in the music industry is very, very hard!

I went to her sisters house where Aline had been staying recently and knocked on the door. Aline answered.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't mean the things I said, I didn't mean to hit you, I just want you to come back home. I've missed my girlfriend." I said.

She turned around to look behind her as her sister walked past. That's when I saw it. She had a large green bruise all across the cheek that I hit.

I just lost it. I collapsed onto the floor in front of her and cried. She came outside of the house and sat next to me, pulling me close to her body.

"I've missed my boyfriend, I'm sorry for nagging I just didn't realise that you would react like this." She said.

"Please come home!" I replied.

She nodded her head and stood up.

Before I knew it we were stood outside the front door of our apartment. She opened the door and walked straight inside.

"Brad, this is gorgeous." She said.

Whilst Aline wasn't here. I didn't do anything with the band I just stayed at home and decorated the apartment. I just wanted to do anything to take what I did off my mind.

She came over to me and wrapped her arms around my neck.

"I'm so sorry." I said.

My girlfriend then put her finger over my lips just before she kissed me.

--------------------

It took me soooo long to think of something for this and I know it's not great... Sorry!

Katie xxx