Tristan Imagine.

For: @alexandracaulfield (a.k.a Alexandra)

Tristan's P.O.V
____________

It was date night but I didn't want to go anywhere fancy. Comfort food is always the best and Alexandra agreed. We decided to go to McDonald's and go all out, dine into fine food, it didn't matter what it was or how much. We just wanted McDonald's.

We ordered our meals and sat down in a little booth in the corner of our local McDonald's. I'm a classy guy. I know how to treat a lady. The amount of food that we ordered was crazy but we deserved it. I think.

We ate and ate and ate. It didn't really matter that we were eating so much... It would only be a few extra gym sessions. I dropped a chip on the table by accident. No matter how many seconds the rule was, I was not going to pick that chip up and eat it, who knows what has been on these tables. Instead of placing it back on my tray and leaving it to one side. I flicked it out of the way, but it landed on Alexandra. She picked it up and threw it back at me, hitting my cheek. I picked the top part of the bun off my burger and threw it like a frisbee, across the table, towards Alexandra. She looked at me in disgust.

"Arrrrrgghhhh!" She shouted.

She then leaned forward and picked her cup of coke up. She pointed the straw towards me and squeezed the cup so that it sprayed all over me. I was drenched.

I copied her actions and picked up my cup of lemonade and did the same to her. It went straight through her top and made it look really see through. Great move. No sarcasm.

Her top stuck to her beautiful body showing everything clearly.

She picked her burger up and threw it at my head. Most of it deflected off me but one piece of lettuce got stuck on top of my head which dangled down over my eye a little bit.

I was about to throw something back when someone came up to us and grabbed both of us by the shoulder. When I looked up I saw that it was a member of staff that worked at McDonalds. We were both thrown out with force. We were given really dirty looks from everyone that was inside.

We both stood outside the doors looking at each other.

"Well I don't think we're allowed back in there again." She said laughing.

"Well, you're not seen as you started it." I replied.

"I did not start it,  you did. You flicked the chip first." She shouted.

"You sprayed me with coke." I answered back.

"And..." She said.

"Shut up and kiss me." I said before I smashed my lips into hers.

And to think that this just started with a flick of a chip.

--------------------

Thank you for your continued support!

Katie xxx