James Imagine.

For: @lexi101601 (a.k.a Lexi)

James's P.O.V
___________

Today was the first day in a long time that we actually got back to work. We had a few interviews and meetings to attend before our two month tour started. I'd spent a lot of the past few weeks with Lexi because we got the time off from doing things just to relax and spend some time with family. She's been so supportive of me and my work and I really couldn't thank her enough.

We were at our first interview after our break and I really didn't want to leave home. As much as I love what I do, I just can't stand to leave Lexi on her own. She'd planned a day out shopping with her friends, so that should keep her busy. But I'm going to miss her like crazy.

We've spent every second of the past few weeks together and it's going to be hard going from that to being on tour and hardly ever seeing her.

We'd got set up for the interview. We'd had our hair and make up done and we were sat in place ready for them to start recording. I was nervous, it takes a while to get back into the swing of things.

We'd been asked a few questions like: what had we gotten up to over our time off and are we excited for tour

For most of the interview Joe was stood behind the camera watching everything, making sure we didn't give away anything we shouldn't. But he got a phone call and walked out of the room to answer it. He stood in front of the large window but as he spoke on the phone, his concern grew more and more.

I knew something was wrong.

He came back into the room and stood behind the camera. I looked at him with concern because I knew something was wrong.

"Lexi." He mouthed.

"S... Sorry... I've got to go." I said as I stood up and walked directly in front of the camera to leave the room.

Joe followed me out of the room and explained to me that Lexi was on her way to hospital after being in a car accident on her way home from shopping.

I felt my heart drop. Nothing could describe the pain in my chest. The worry was overwhelming. I needed to see her. Joe offered to drive me to the hospital because he said I was in no fit state to drive myself.

I couldn't handle it. Red lights. People crossing roads. Slow drivers. Everything was getting to me. They were all adding time on to the time it would take to get to the hospital and see Lexi.

When we arrived I rushed straight to the reception desk and asked where she was. I got directed to the right room. She lay on the bed with blood stained sheets. Tiny little cuts covered her face and plaster casts covered one of her wrists and one of her legs. She was sleeping, it was best not to disturb her...

--------------------

Hope it's ok!!!

Katie xxx