Brad Imagine.

For: Mrs_megan_simpson (a.k.a Megan)

Megan's P.O.V
___________

Positive. Positive. Positive.

All three said positive. I'm. I'm. I'm. I'm PREGNANT.

HOW THE HELL DO I TELL BRAD???

He's out at the moment taking Jesse for a walk. I took this time as the perfect opportunity to take the tests with out him seeing and getting his hopes up. We hadn't really been trying for a baby and that's something I worried about. Maybe he didn't want a baby because we hadn't talked about it and we hadn't been trying.

What if he walks out?

With absolutely no idea what to do I rang my mum and asked her if I could go round. She agreed and I got in my car and left. I sent a message to Brad to let him know where I was.

1 message to Brad.

Just gone to my mums, should be back soon x

I arrived at my parents house. My mum would be the perfect person to talk me through this. She immediately knew that something was wrong.

"What's wrong? Have you and Brad broke up?" She asked.

"No, but we might do." I mumbled.

Me and Brad aren't married, we talked about getting married and engaged but we just decided that we were happy as we currently are because we both have a lot to do and neither of us would be able to find the time to plan a wedding.

"What's happened?" My mum questioned.

"I'm... I'm... I'm... Pregnant." I stuttered.

"Awww, congratulations." She said, stood up and gave me a hug.

"There's just one thing though. Me and Brad aren't married. What's going to stop us from breaking up? What's going to stop Brad from running away when I tell him? What if he doesn't want the baby? We haven't spoke about having kids, we've barely even spoke about marriage!" I said to my mum.

She listened like I knew she would.

"The best thing to do is talk to him. If he's against the baby then me and your dad will always be here for you, whatever you decide. If he walks out on you then it's his own fault, he'll be the selfish one, potentially loosing two people that he should care about." My mum always was the one to go to for reassurance.

I needed to get back and talk to Brad and get it out, there's no point keeping it all bottled up inside!

1 message to Brad.

I'm on my way home now, we need to talk x

I didn't want to worry Brad I just wanted him to be a little bit prepared.

When I walked back into our home Brad immediately stood up. His face was pale and he looked extremely worried.

"Wha... What's happened? What's going on?" He stuttered a bit.

"Sit down." I replied.

He listened to my words and did what I said.

"Please promise me that you'll listen to me, you won't walk out and you won't hit the roof when I've finished." I said, he nodded in reply.

"We haven't really talked about this before but now is the time to. I understand you might not be overjoyed at first but it kind of means a lot to me if you overreact. Actually, you know what I'm just going to say it. Brad I'm pregnant with your baby." I said.

I looked at Brad waiting for him to say something, words, a word, a facial expression, anything to stop me from being in suspense.

He put his hand through his hair and sighed. He then stood up, walked in a circle around the room, walked out of our home, got into his car and drove away.

HE JUST WALKED OUT WITHOUT A SINGLE WORD.

1 message to mum.

He walked out.

My phone rang and rang. Hundreds of missed calls and text messages from my mum but I didn't want to answer. I just sat on the sofa and ruined my make up by letting the floods escape from my eyes.

I was just about to walk upstairs and put all my things in a bag to leave when Brad's car turned up outside. I didn't know what to do - go and pack my things or see what he has to say if he says anything.

I just stood frozen on the spot until he walked in the front door.

"Come here." He said and walked into the living room so I followed behind.

I just looked at him, being unable to form any words or sentences.

"I'm sorry I walked out but I needed to think. I know I promised but I didn't know what else to do. I didn't want an argument and I didn't want to sit there and say nothing." He said.

"So what's happening? Should I go and pack my bags?" I asked.

"What? No! Look in the bag." He said and passed me a plastic carrier bag.

I looked inside and pulled the contents out. It was a newborn baby grow that said 'I love my mummy & daddy'.

It was the cutest thing ever.

"So you're sticking around then?" I asked.

"Why would I leave the most beautiful girl in the world?" He replied.

--------------------

Hope this is ok!!!

Katie xxx