Connor Imagine.

For: @The-Dozen-Seconds (a.k.a Pia)

Pia's P.O.V
____________

He'd told me to pack. That was it. Pack warm clothes, coat, wooly socks. But that was all. I'd packed my suitcase and I was ready to go. I had no idea where we are going - that's all down to Connor.

We'd been together a long time now. We had been on and off for a bit because of his work and we didn't think the long distance relationship was going to last. But we're here now, happy as ever. He walked up to me and wrapped a scarf around my neck.

"Here you're going to need this." He said. The fabric was so warm and soft.

"When are you going to tell me what we're doing?" I moaned.

"When we get to the first main part." He replied.

Not long after a taxi turned up outside our house. The driver came up to the door and took our suitcases and put them into the back of the taxi. I was excited and nervous at the same time because Connor can be quite... Extravagant!

We got to the large building and I knew what it was straight away... The airport. He told me that I wasn't going to be able to find out where we were going until I saw the TV screen at the gate to the flight. I didn't have to wait much longer to find out where we were going. I looked at the little screen above the gate number and it said... Grenoble. Grenoble was a popular airport in France to get to the French Alps. It would make sense for this time of year.

It was a few days of Christmas and I couldn't wait to spend that time it's my boyfriend in France.

When we arrived we went straight to the chalet that we had all to ourselves. Neither of us were skiers or snowboarders really so we just decided we would relax and have fun in the snow.

On the last day of the holiday we'd spent most of the time outside having snowball fights and building snowmen. We'd gone back into the chalet and we were both freezing, we'd lit the log burning open fire and stayed in front of it toasting a few marshmallows. I felt so warm and cosy and it made me feel better knowing that Connor was sat right next to me.

The next thing I knew he was down on one knee in front of the fire holding out a gorgeous diamond ring to me.

Of course I said yes!

--------------------

I couldn't think of anything else to write!!

Hope it was okay.

Katie xxx