Connor Imagine.

For: JustAFangirl334  (a.k.a Ciara)

Connor's P.O.V
____________

I'd known her since nursery. We were best friends. We weren't like the other kids, the ones that always had fights over toy cars or the spade in the sand pit. Me and Ciara always shared and took care of each other.

When we found out we were going to primary school together we couldn't have been happier. Throughout primary school we got more and more friends and started to spend more time apart but that didn't stop us from being as close as we were. Every few weekends we'd meet up with no one else and just catch up with each other. We'd mess about at each other's house and go to the cinemas. But that all stopped when it came to the last year in primary school when Ciara told me what high school she was going to. It wasn't the same as mine but it's not like I could have gone with her - it was an all girls school.

Over the next couple of years we both tried our hardest to stay in contact with each other but it was getting increasingly harder. School work built up and eventually we didn't speak at all. But just because I didn't speak to her didn't mean that I stopped thinking about her.

We'd both grown up and not talked to each other for years. I'd gotten myself into a band called The Vamps and we were about to start our first ever tour. If only she was there to go through it with me like she had with everything else.

We'd set up some meet and greet dates for various towns. When we got to the one in my hometown I was really excited because I was back home and I hadn't been for such a long time.

We were in a room where we could see everyone lined up in front of us ready to get pictures and autographs. There was a constant buzz of noises but all of a sudden I heard something out of the ordinary.

"Oi, Cornelia." Someone from the back of the line shouted.

I recognised the voice.

"Ciara!" I shouted back.

Everyone looked up from what they were doing and stopped talking. The line of fans parted and created a little path up to Ciara. I stood up and ran up to her wrapping my arms around her body.

"It's been too long." I whispered in her ear.

I told her work wait at the end when everyone had finished and left so that I could talk to her.

We talked and talked for hours - we had a lot of catching up to do.

That night we announced on every social media possible that we were dating and we'd see how it would go...

--------------------

Sorry, Cornelia was the only nickname I could think of!!

Katie xxx