Brad Imagine.

For: @Childish_RiRi (a.k.a Kayla)

Kayla's P.O.V
___________

It was the normal night out that we spend together. A few clubs, a few drinks, and some drunken mistakes. We had a smaller crew than normal. There's normally about 25/30 of us that all go out together but this time it was just the 8 of us: me, Brad, James, James's girlfriend, Connor, Connor's girlfriend, Tristan and Tristan's girlfriend. We'd already had a few drinks at home to get us into the mood a bit.

We arrived at the first club were Tristan and Connor bought all the drinks. Then we moved onto a second one were Brad and James bought all the drinks. Brad had drunk quite a bit and he was getting to the stages were he was having too much. I tried to make him stop or slow down but he wouldn't. Shot after shot after shot. He never stopped.

"I think you've had enough Brad." I said to him.

He completely ignored me as he downed another shot.

A few hours later and Brad and Tristan were nowhere to be seen. Tristan had also had a lot to drink but not as much as Brad. I couldn't find them anywhere and I dreaded to find out what they were doing in case there were people or cameras outside. I quickly ran out searching for them but I still couldn't find them. As I was about to walk back into the club I saw a flash come from a balcony in the flats nearby. I followed to where the camera lens was pointing and found Brad and Tristan. I walked over to them expecting them to just be talking. When I got closer I saw both boys almost leaning into kiss each other.

I was conscious that the camera person would take a picture of them and post it everywhere - Brad and Tristan would have needed to do a lot of explaining to the fans about it and especially Joe.

"Oi!" I shouted to distract them and stop them. They both stopped and looked at me.

I got hold of both of them and made sure that nothing similar started to happen again.

"I think it's time to go home." I said, not wanting them to get into anymore trouble.

~~~~~

The next morning I woke up and looked at Brad.

"Haven't you got something to say to me?" I asked.

"Ermm... No, I don't think so. Why?" He replied.

"It's just that I saved you last night but you probably don't remember. You and Tristan were about to kiss outside of the club and there was a guy with a camera right above you taking pictures. It's a good job I stopped you before anything happened." I said.

Brad didn't believe me and he didn't even say thank you for me saving him.

--------------------

I kept getting distracted writing this so I hope it's ok!!

Katie xxx