Tristan Imagine.

For: _nichelleeee (a.k.a Nichelle)

Nichelle's P.O.V
____________

It was my birthday a few days ago and a lot of my really close friends that lived with me in London invited a lot of my old friends from my hometown to give me a kind of surprise party. It was very kind and thoughtful of everyone to do this. Obviously, Tristan was in on it so he took me out for the day and distracted me while they decorated the house for the party.

When we got back, the whole house was full of people. None of my family were there so it meant that I could let lose a bit more without being embarrassed. I made sure that I spoke to everyone - all my friends that live far away and to thank all of my friends that live in London for organising the whole thing. It was great and at the end of the night I didn't want everyone to leave, I didn't want it to end.

I couldn't thank Tristan enough because it was all his idea.

~~~~~

A few days later and most of my friends had returned back home after staying at hotels for a short time.

One of my really close friends, Ryan, was about to leave but I invited him to stay in our spare room so that we could have longer to catch up. He agreed and moved all of his things from the hotel to our house.

"What are you doing?!" Tristan asked.

"Ryan is staying here a bit longer then we can have a proper catch up." I replied.

"You could have asked me first!!!" Tristan shouted but not loud enough for Ryan to hear.

Ryan came down and sat on one of the sofa and me and Tristan sat together opposite him. Tristan took hold of my hand and every time Ryan spoke about old times, Tristan would squeeze my hand tighter and tighter.

"Remember when we went out over summer as kids?" Ryan said but that seemed to be the last straw for Tristan.  

He stood up and stormed into the kitchen.

"Yeah but we were only about 12." I replied.

"Maybe I should go back home." Ryan said, hinting to Tristan's reaction a few seconds ago.

"It might be best, I'll ring you up in a few days and we'll catch up over the phone." I replied.

Me and Ryan said our goodbyes and he left.

I walked into the kitchen, Tristan looked angry and confused.

"Why didn't you tell me you went out with him?" He shouted.

"We were 12 and stop hiding the fact that you're jealous of him!" I shouted back.

Tristan stopped talking and looked away.

"It's ok to be jealous but you don't need to be like that around him. I told him to go home so it's just you and me." I told him.

He came up to me and hugged me whilst whispering 'I'm sorry' in my ear.

--------------------

Hope it's ok!

Katie xxx