#45 - Brother sister moment.

Brad-

He had just turned seven the day he held you, his baby sister for the first time. You were cute and quiet but he knew that wasn't going to last long.

He had never held a baby before so your dad told him how to sit and where to put his hands. The click of the camera never stopping. Your mum thought it was adorable even though she was exhausted. Dressed in a little pink outfit and your brother couldn't take his eyes off you. And it was the same for many years after that he was always protective. He never let you get hurt. He still doesn't let you go out with boys. He's the over protective brother that you will always love. No matter how many times you try to kill each other. You both care for each other deeply. Neither of you knowing what would happen if something broke your bond.

--------------------

James-

James was 3 when you were born which meant lots of arguments as young children. But now you were both teenagers, you still had a few arguments but not that many. Your 15th birthday was fast approaching and James wasn't even in England. He wasn't even in the same continent. He would Skype you and FaceTime you but it wasn't the same. You couldn't hug your brother through a screen. You missed him but you were proud of him for everything that he has achieved so far and everything that he still has to look forward to in the future. But one thing was it didn't look like he would be home for your birthday. It hurt and upset you but you put on a brave face.

It was the day before your birthday, your mum and dad treating you to everything that was in the shops. They felt kind of guilty that you wouldn't be able to see your brother.

Your birthday came and there was still no James. You were given lovely presents but you just wanted your brother. You stayed up after your parents, till midnight with that glimmer of hope that he might surprise you and come home but nothing happened.

You made your way upstairs and went into your bedroom. You switched the lights on, your bed was covered in presents. You walked over to them and read the label on one of them.

To Y|N

Happy Birthday

Lots of Love

James x

James? James?

You felt a tap on your shoulder and when you turned around you were welcomed by the warms arms of your brother. He came home for your birthday.

Tears pricked your eyes but you tried your hardest not to let them show. You opened the presents one by one to reveal some perfume, DVDs that you both watched as children and other things that you loved. The best present of course being your brother after not seeing him for months.

"And I've booked us a table at Nando's and then we're going watching a film after. Catch up on things cos I've missed you little sis." He said.

You couldn't hold the tears anymore letting a few roll down your cheeks but James wiped them away.

"I've missed you Jems." You said.

--------------------

Connor-

Hand in hand with your brother you skipped down the road towards the park. You loved your brother even though sometimes he was ignorant or horrible to you. Some days he's really nice like today, taking you to the park. You were four years old but hadn't started primary school yet. He had taken time out of his busy video games schedule to bring you here. And you appreciated it. He never took his eyes off you in case you fell.

He didn't even look at his phone or the pretty girls that were trying to get his attention. The only person that had his attention was you. He pushed you on the swings and helped you climb the steps to the top of the slide. He went on something that spun round but he fell off however, you waited until he was alright until you both burst out into fits of laughter.

He took you home after taking you to the shop to get some of your favourite sweets and crisps and then when you got home he sat in front of the TV with you, watching Disney films. Today was a special day.

--------------------

Tristan-

"Cold feet? Any regrets?" Tristan said as he walked through your living room door where you were having your hair and make up done.

"You fill me with more confidence every second." You replied. He gave you a wink.

Today was your wedding day, marrying the love of your life. You and Tristan have a very special bond something that no one else ever has. It was so special that you decided to break the tradition - Tristan was going to walk you down the aisle at the church.

Tristan was ready. He looked very smart in his suit and his hair was done to perfection - like normal.

Your hair was finished and make up done, the only thing now was your dress. Your bridesmaids locked your brother in another room so he couldn't see the dress. You put it on carefully and looked at yourself in the mirror.

Your dream wedding was right around the corner. Your bridesmaids let Tristan out of the room he was locked in. He stood in front of you, his jaw dropped.

"You look gorgeous." He said.

You walked over to him and gave him a hug, trying not to smudge your make up or mess up either of your hair.

"I'm so happy to be walking you down the aisle." He said, a small tear in his eye.

"Me too, I love you, you will always be my Trissy boy." You said, tears starting to form in your eyes.

The car arrived and took you to the church.

You and Tristan stood in the entrance of the church.

"You okay?" He asked like the caring brother he is.

"I'm fine. This isn't going to change things between me and you is it?" You questioned.

"Never. I'm happy for you. And I won't let your new husband ruin the little traditions that we have." He said.

You leant up and kissed his cheek before making your way down the aisle.

Tristan linked his arm with yours as you made your way to your husband-to-be.

--------------------

Reward for @hodadirectioner13

Hope these are okay.

Katie xxx