The Vamps Preferences TWO. (New updated chapter) Please Read xx

I'm updating the chapter again (new update is all underlined). I just wanted to say thank you for all the reads and votes! It's crazy!!

Also, someone commented on a chapter a few weeks ago saying that I should start writing a blog! I just wanted to see if you thought this was a good idea or if you'd read it and what I should do it about!! Please comment or DM me! Thank youu!!

I'm also half way through another 100 truths challenge for a little update. Hopefully I'll get it finished in the next couple of days!

Thank you for everything again!!

~~~~~

I'm basically writing this chapter to thank everyone of you again! This book is less than 7k reads away from ONE MILLION. OMGGGGGG.

I really couldn't have done it with out any of you guys and I'm so thankful for everything. So as a thank you, I want you to comment some things that you want me to do as a bit of a celebration. Whether it's chapter ideas, challenges... Anything, I want you to give me loads of ideas!! (I really enjoyed the 100 truths challenge so if there's something like that you want to create for me or if you want to start a tag off I don't mind) But I want to do something special and I want to get as many of you involved as possible so comment. DM me, write something on my message board...

Once again thank you so so so much!!!

~~~~~

I'm sad to say that this is officially the last chapter of The Vamps Preferences EVER!!!

But...

The first 3 chapters of The Vamps Preferences TWO is up now!!! And more are planned to go up soon.

If you haven't had your chapter yet, keep checking the new one.

Thank you for your continued support throughout the whole thing.

Katie xxx