James Imagine.

For: kirrindor  (a.k.a Kirrily)

James's P.O.V
___________

Sunday's meant lazy days.

Today we'd decided to have a lazy day and only stay in bed. We had plenty of movies to watch and a lot of catching up to do on Netflix. We started the day off by watching some children's disney movies and then we moved onto films like bridesmaids and 27 dresses.

As it got later on into the day we both started to get hungry so I went downstairs and made us both a chicken salad. Chicken. I took them both upstairs and we ate them in bed whilst watching another film.

A few films later and we were hungry again, so I went downstairs and got some strawberries and grapes.

We stopped watching the films and started playing with the grapes. I sat at one end of the bed and Kirrily sat at the other end. We threw the grapes at each other and tried catching them in our mouths. A lot of them bounced off our noses and foreheads but it was really funny and we couldn't stop laughing. I went and got some cream that you spray on things from a can (the squirty stuff). I put a little blob of cream on the end of a strawberry and put it on her mouth. But the more strawberries we ate the size of the blob of cream got larger and larger.

All the strawberries had gone but we still had quite a lot of cream left. I picked up the can and sprayed it in my mouth until my mouth was full. Then I sprayed a little bit on my hand and wiped it all over Kirrily's nose.

We had a bit of a war with the cream and it went all over the bed but we couldn't be bothered changing the sheets so we just wiped it off with a bit of tissue.

It got later and later into the night and we both started to get tired. So we decided it might be best if we go to sleep.

We turned the lights off and it was pitch black.

"I'm lay in a grape." I said and Kirrily burst out laughing.

"I'm lay in a bit of cream." She replied.

--------------------

Hope it's ok... Sorry that it's quite short.

Katie xxx