Connor Imagine.

For: AmberLouise8 (a.k.a Amber)

Connor's P.O.V
____________

Rex. My bearded dragon. The love of my life. My best friend. Rex.

Me and Amber had been good friends for ages. We've always been really close, throughout primary school, high school and now. She always supports me when I'm on tour and when I'm far from home, she always cares for Rex. She's amazing.

I was home for a week. A week chilling, catching up with family and seeing friends that I hadn't seen for a long time. I had it all planned out what I was going to do and on which days. One of those days, the whole day was dedicated to Amber.

The day that was all for Amber came. She came to my house first and we just talked about things and then we got Rex out. Whilst we were holding him I had an idea. If I have a close friend, why can't Rex?

I told Amber my idea and we both agreed to go out and look for a new lady friend for Rex. We went in one pet store and it was just packed. A lot of the animals weren't in the best of conditions so we decided to try a different shop.

The next one was much better and a young looking man came up to us and asked us if we needed any help. We said that we just wanted to go to the bearded dragons, the shop assistant guided us to the reptile section.

I saw a bearded dragon and I fell in love. We took her home instantly and introduced her to Rex.

After watching them closely to make sure they didn't fight or anything, me and Amber just left them to make friends.

"You can name Rex's friend, it was because of you that I got her. Any name, you choose." I said.

After a long time of waiting Amber spoke.

"What about Rex and Roxy?" She said.

"That's perfect." I replied.

I looked at the latest edition to the Ball family.

"Welcome to the family Roxy!" I said and Amber laughed at me.

We spent the rest of the day watching films and snuggling up together on the sofa with popcorn.

Is it possible to be more than friends?

--------------------

Thought it was suitable to do the Connor imagine today even though it was sooo bad, sorry.

HAPPY 19th BIRTHDAY CONNOR. I KNOW HE WONT SEE IT, BUT ITS THE THOUGHT THAT COUNTS!!!!

Katie xxx