#22 - You're ill.

Brad-

After getting back from a full day at the veterinary surgery you felt drained and tired. A lot more than normal. When you get home Brad isn't there so you just get your pyjamas on and make a cup of tea. You fall asleep waiting for your boyfriend to get home after his busy schedule. You wake up in Brad's arms. He's carrying you bridal style upstairs to your bedroom. He places you on the bed and realises you're awake.

"Have you been awake the whole time?" He questioned.

"No I woke up when you were half way up the stairs." You replied.

You felt even worse than before. You had a banging headache, fever and light headed.

"Are you going to come back downstairs with me, now that you're awake?" He asked.

"No Brad. Sorry. I don't feel well. I'm going to stay here." You replied, you could see the disappointment on his face.

It was hard, yours and Brad's life, you worked all day everyday and so did Brad. You never got time to see each other and when you did something would come up like; one of you are ill or Brad was having a lads night out or writing a song. Something always got in the way of yours and Brad's time together.

Brad came up a few minutes later after leaving you in bed. He came up with a tray. On the tray was; two mugs of hot chocolate, bar of galaxy chocolate, pain killers and the Miranda box set. He always knew how to make you feel better.

--------------------

James-

You and James had a lovely time out having a little date day, you'd been to the cinemas, bowling, shopping and had your lunch and tea out. You went to a burger bar in the town that you lived. You had never been before and you wouldn't go back. You went into the burger bar and you both ordered a burger (obviously). When you burger came you noticed it was a bit pink inside. You thought you were overreacting thinking that it wasn't cooked so you just ate it without causing any hassle.

A few hours later you regretted that decision.

You couldn't stop throwing up and you basically lived in the bathroom for a whole night. Every time you tried to stand up and leave the bathroom you just ended up running back in and being sick again. James had been really sweet. He would rub your back, hold your hair out of the way, he did anything to try and make you the slightest bit better.

It was getting quite late and James noticed you were getting tired and sleepy but you still couldn't get away from the bathroom without having to go back. He brought the duvet, pillows and blankets in so that you could stay in the bathroom. He lay outside the door waiting for if you needed him again.

--------------------

Connor-

You had a cold but it wasn't a normal one it had completely wiped you out. You couldn't stand up because you were so weak and you couldn't hold anything.

After being in bed for what felt like weeks you kept telling Connor to stay away as you didn't want him to catch it. He had a few important gigs coming up and you didn't want him ill. You fell asleep, you couldn't remember what time or what day, you just fell asleep but when you woke up Connor was lying right beside you.

"Connor go away." You moaned and coughed at the same time.

"No I miss you and I want to be with you. I'm going getting you something to eat. You haven't eaten in days." He said.

Before you could reply he had already left for his journey to the kitchen.

He came back up a few minutes later with a tray. The tray held:

A bowl of soup.

Tablets.

Cup of tea.

Honey and lemon lockets for your throat.

He disobeyed all your warnings so that he could take care of you.

--------------------

Tristan-

Tristan had rushed you into hospital because you broke your leg doing something idiotic. You didn't need metal plates or pins just six weeks in a cast and rest. You were sent home with pain killers and your long term boyfriend. He helped you around the house as you found doing simple things very difficult. After a couple of days you started to get a rash. And then one night you had trouble breathing. Tristan rushed you back to the hospital where you found out that you had an allergic reaction to the pain killers you were prescribed. After another few days in hospital because the doctors kept you in for observations they let you leave. Tristan never left your side in case something similar happened again.

--------------------

I thought these chapters would be relevant because I'm ill at the moment too.

Thank you for the support.

Katie xxx