#44 - He finds out you get bullied.

Brad -

The sun was shining through the curtains of your bedroom. It was the middle of summer and all of your days were filled with light, sun, warmth, fun and your boyfriend Brad. You rolled over and faced your boyfriend. He was on a phone. You both had the exact same phone so you didn't know which phone he was on.

"Who's phone is that?" You asked.

"Yours." He replied.

Why was he on your phone?

"What are you doing?" You questioned.

"I was going to put some pictures of you on your Twitter but I got distracted." He said then turned the phone to you where lots of hate from his fans was displayed on the screen.

"Why did you not tell me about this?" Now he was the one asking all the questions.

"I didn't think it mattered. I knew I'd get hate and it doesn't bother me. Even Taylor says it." You said.

Brad looked at you, he was confused.

"And the haters gonna hate, hate, hate, hate, hate. Baby, I'm just gonna shake, shake, shake, shake, shake. I shake it off, I shake it off."

Brad just lay there and laughed.

"You're pretty amazing you. Nothing ever bothers you, like this. And I love you for it. I never want to say goodbye to you. Ever." He said.

You were completely speechless. Actions speak louder than words. Right?

You spent a long time in each other's arms after that.

--------------------

James-

University is hard enough without all the other students making fun of you. No matter how many Facebook statuses James writes about you or the amount of pictures that are on Instagram of you both, nobody still believes that the two of you are together, in a relationship. The people at university just think that you're an obsessed fan that follows James around everywhere and begs him to put your picture on his Instagram. James doesn't know this but everyone at your university does.

Summer was on its way which meant the summer festival. Every year at your university they would get bands to come and perform. All you had to do was buy a ticket and all the proceeds went to charity. However, this year The Vamps had been asked to play. They didn't give it a second thought and James was really excited to be able to see you at university.

The festival came and so did a lot of rumours and hate from the people that you thought were friends.

'I can't wait for us to meet your boyfriend James. I bet he doesn't even know who you are'.

That's the sort of things that people said about you. Time to prove them wrong?

The Vamps were going to be the last people to perform as they were the biggest act there. There was lots of local bands and singers no one really knew who they were but surely it won't be long until everyone knows who they are.

The Vamps came onto the stage and performed. Your eyes not leaving James, once. After they performed people were saying things again.

'If he was your boyfriend he would have waved at you or said your name while he was on stage. Great relationship that is.'

You were fed up of people saying things like that so you got your phone out and texted James to come and meet you.

People started saying other things that really offended you. But James arrived just in time. He heard everything that they said and he decided to put a show on for them.