66: Kisses; Some Sweet Some Sour

“Breakfast!” I called out as I heard the voices of the boys waking up in the living room.

One by one they came stumbling in. “What?” Brendon mumbled rubbing  his eyes as he sat down at the table.

“I hope you don’t mind I raided your fridge. We have chocolate chip pancakes, French toast, scrambled eggs, bacon and some fruit.” I said as they looked across the table surprised to see plates of food.

“You made all this?” Spencer asked flashing me a hungry smile as he sat down and started heaping food onto his plate.

“Yeah I needed something to do while I waited for you guys to wake up.”

Brendon smiled up at me as he took his seat. “When did you wake up?”

I shrugged. “Five. I always wake up at five, I can’t help it.”

“fuck you’re crazy.” Frankie moaned as he dug into the bacon.

“Sorry I couldn’t find any candy for you Brendon.” I teased as he heaped piles of pancakes onto his plate with a smile.

“I guess I will just have to deal with it,” he gave a loud unhappy sigh and a wink.

“So where’s Jakeson?” I asked curious.

“I think he was still waking up.” Spencer shrugged.

“I’ll get him.” I said with a little shrug. Yay they like my cooking. A pleased feeling washed over me. “Rise and shine sleeping beauty.” I sang out as I walked into the living room to see Jakeson laying on the fold out bed completely awake.

Looks like he was thinking. “Morning.”

“Good morning.” I replied returning his smile. “What are you up to?”

“Thinking.”

I plopped down on the bed next to him and perched my head up on my hands as I looked over at him. “What’s on your mind?”

He looked at me for a moment. “You.”

I gave a little smile and could feel my face blush. I’m an idiot, “What about me?”

“You kissed me.” He said after a few moments of silence.

“I know.”

“Why?”

“Because.” I said not sure how to respond.

“Well that answers it.” He teased.

“Was it bad?”

“No no no. Just. . . surprising.”