23: A Ramble Worth Erasing

“So where’d you transfer from?” he asked conversationally biting into his apple.

“Sorry about being antisocial, I had something on my mind.” I gave him a smile shaking Jared from my mind. “And I transferred from Connecticut. No place you would have heard of I’m sure.”

“No problem. So you’re living with Kale right?”

I nodded. “Yeah, he mentioned you.”

“Don’t believe a word he says.” He laughed. “So what did he tell you about me?”

“Well he said you were great with the ladies so seeing as I shouldn’t believe a word he says I don’t know what I’m doing still talking to you?” I teased him trying to make up for being so blank earlier.

“I was wondering the same thing.”  He finished his apple and tossed the core into the trash bin nearest us. “So how do you like SèClairèVè Academy so far?”

“It’s only my second day but it seems nice. I’m way out of my element though.” I admitted.

“How so?”

“Well my highschool was on the air force base up in Connecticut.  A single class here has more people than an entire grade there. People there pretty much minded their own business. The classes were independent studies so we all got to move at our own paces.” I finished off my hamburger in between sentences. “Not to mention uniforms; at my school there was no way you would have caught me dead in a skirt.”

“Why not? You have a great set of legs. Why not show them off?”

I chuckled and shook my head. “Trust me, if the pants weren’t so hideous I wouldn’t be in a skirt right now.”

“Oh come on it can’t be that bad.” Jakeson tilted his head slightly to the side giving me a cute look.

“How would you like it if you had everything ready to be seen if a breeze catches it the wrong way, some jackass feels like pulling at it, you go up the stairs in front of someone. . .heck even dropping something is like; oh shit. I think I will just leave that there.”

“I’ve got nothing to hide.” He commented giving me a suggesting look as he did.

“Well there are pills for that; like Viagra.”  He rolled his eyes at my comment and I finished off my melon savoring the flavor, and the silence.

“If a girl didn’t want it to be seen then she wouldn’t wear a thong.”

I looked over at him. Oh no he didn’t. “See now that is just unfair. When you actually have an ass and have to walk around then you only have two comfortable choices; thongs and boyshorts. Now boyshorts are fine. Full coverage yadda yadda but they usually feel too confined. Like wearing socks when you sleep, it’s fine for a nap but not when you actually plan on spending a lot of time in it comfortably. Thongs on the otherhand you don’t have to worry about riding up because the little that there is too them is made to go where they do. Also they eliminate panty lines so for tighter fitting clothes it’s a definite must.” I did not seriously just say all of that. I scolded myself doing a mental facepalm. I was  becoming a bigger idiot with every moment I spent in this place.

“So you’re a thong kind of girl?” he asked his eyes doing a quick scan of me.

“I never said that.” Just great... I'm never going to talk again. 

Losing It - Never Shout Never